Below you'll find recent contributions related to gooners's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Advanced Training Institute International
Heart and soul of the Duggars and their ilk. Centered around the last verse in the malevolent book of Malachi: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the ...
|Karen Hedwig Backman||05/28/2015||1|
|The Thundering Failure of the Democrats
||One Pissed Off Liberal||05/28/2015||17|
|Why Can't I Be Free of the Kochs?
Back last year, 2 April 2014 to be exact, Charlie Koch, because of his billions of dollars, got to run a big long editorial in the Wall Street Journal, which also launched Koch Industries never-...
|Karen Hedwig Backman||05/27/2015||10|
|HELP!! My Computer Is Bleating Koch Propaganda at Me!
OK. It's not a bleat. It's an authoritatively deep male voice. And, it scared the crap out of me because I hadn't had any coffee yet and I was not ready for THE KOCHS . It happened on Salon's site ...
|Karen Hedwig Backman||05/27/2015||13|
|Raiding Medicare to Pay for TPP
Medicare means many things to many people. To seniors, it's a program providing good, low-cost healthcare at a stage in life when it's most needed. To Congress, it's beginning to look more like a ...
|Karen Hedwig Backman||05/25/2015||12|
|The Hysterical Shootings of Two Black INNOCENTS
INNOCENTS! Not "suspects" . I'm getting tired of the meaningless use of the word "suspects" in national media. Suspects get arrested and tried in a court by a jury of their peers. "Suspects" get ...
|Karen Hedwig Backman||05/24/2015||8|
|When Hippies Roamed the Earth
Tears well as a tsunami of emotion rises in me threatening to break through my skin and fill the world. All it takes is a song, a word, a memory - and I rumble like an earthquake down where the deep ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/24/2015||275|
Jaysus Kerist! Sting! Every breath you take And every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take I'll be watching you Every single day And every word you say Every game you play Every ...
|Karen Hedwig Backman||05/21/2015||34|
|Legalized Rape in Chechnya
MOSCOW — Ramzan A. Kadyrov, the pugnacious president of the southern Republic of Chechnya and a close ally of President Vladimir V. Putin, finally had enough Wednesday of social media users’ ...
|Karen Hedwig Backman||05/21/2015||14|
|Free Trade Is Not the Enemy
So says William M. Daley (one of the Chicago Daleys). Daley starts out by saying: IN 1993, President Bill Clinton tapped me as special counsel to lead the fight to pass the North American Free Trade ...
|Karen Hedwig Backman||05/19/2015||15|
|Knowing what we've known all along...
Would you lie the country into war? Order people tortured to death? Start wars while cutting taxes to the shamefully rich? Continue to trash the planet and fuck over its people? Push policies based ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/19/2015||112|
The mainstay of fairy tales and most romances, feminine beauty in this sort of literature is usually raised to incredible (and incredulous) heights as synonymous with virtue, goodness and truth. In,
|Karen Hedwig Backman||05/18/2015||3|
Recommended by gooners
- Yup. From Paul Krugman's latest in The New York Times : First, health reform is now a reality — and despite a shambolic start, it’s looking like a big success story. Remember how nobody was ...381 comments 442 Recs
- Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey has been on the griddle after it became known a senior staff member directed the Port Authority to engineer a traffic jam in Fort Lee, seemingly as an act of ...30 comments 461 Recs
- I have about 5 minutes. I noticed no one else has posted a continuation so recc this up and comment. I have to go to work so I am not sure how well I can maintain this. If someone puts another ...124 comments 222 Recs
- Lately I have been hearing that a pregnancy as a result of rape is "a gift from God" or "God's Will." Romney in the second debate implied that single moms pay a significant role in contributing to ...32 comments 9 Recs
- This will be a very short diary as I have to get some sleep. Hopefully someone else will pick up on this and expand. Dana Milbank of the Washington Post wrote this evening that during the ...79 comments 214 Recs
- By Mark Price, Third and State On Monday night, the Lower Allen Township commissioners in Cumberland County considered a proposal from5 comments 7 Recs
- (A knock is heard. The door is opened. A rich man stands on the stoop, offering his hand.) Hello, my name is Mitt Romney and I'd like to introduce myself as the very successful, moderate, ex-...73 comments 186 Recs
- This past Tuesday, I was reading the Midday Open Thread when I came across this gem: These people are sick: Conservative Christians have long joined hands to oppose abortion, often following the ...62 comments 82 Recs
- Anyone familiar with Rovian politics knows the playbook. Take an acknowledged win, strength or plus and attempt to turn it into a loss, weakness or a negative. Manipulate the truth, twist it as ...119 comments 298 Recs
- On Friday, Canada said that it was closing its embassy in Tehran. Iranian diplomats were given five days to leave the country. Canada stated that the Islamic Republic was the "most significant ...23 comments 7 Recs
- No current results.