Middle aged. Low income. Health uninsured. Don't own a home. Have managed to survive as a quietly unsuccessful hater of the Reagan-Bush ownership/selfishness society.
Comments posted: 292 (2672 days since last comment on Wed Jan 30, 2008 at 05:15 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 780
People Following gpdx: 0
gpdx's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by gpdx
- The Atlanta Journal–Constitution / ajc.com @issue Friday, December 21, 2007/ A19 Private health insurance offers us sickly benefits I wrote ...9 comments 21 Recs
- A simple challenge to you, from me, with love. Quick: 1) Name one item in Dennis Kucinich's campaign platform you vehemently disagree with. 2) Name one item in Clinton's, Obama's or Edwards's ...35 comments 31 Recs
- I remember a few years ago joking with some friends of mine when the first public smoking bans went into effect saying that pretty soon you won’t even be able to smoke in your own home. It ...17 comments 5 Recs
- I'd like you to keep this quote in mind as you read. "You don't want to take them from nothing to a Cadillac." Markos writes ...95 comments 117 Recs
- MIT student arrested for wearing a blinking sweatshirt to the airport. VIDEO Star Simpson is a 19 year old MIT student. By ...171 comments 16 Recs
- So you want to be a rock and roll star, then listen now to what I say, Just get an electric guitar Then take some time and learn how to play. That’s the myth anyway, it permeates all aspects ...9 comments 5 Recs
- For economic commentary and analysis, go to the Bonddad Blog The NY Times ...21 comments 34 Recs
- When I was in the shower this morning, apparently all those Law & Order episodes I've seen were churning about in my subconscious . . . and I pondered the Felony Murder doctrine.3 comments 4 Recs
- Yesterday was a bad day for working Americans... the Employee Free Choice act failed to pass and cloture was invoked on the very worker unfriendly Immigration Bill... Yet, things were looking ...16 comments 13 Recs
- crossposted from unbossed A privatization storm is brewing in your mailbox. And if you live ...32 comments 38 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.