Posting History for grandma blue
|Oh, Oklahoma you noticed!
I don't write very many diaries on here. I can count them on one hand. Oklahoma is not the liberal belt buckle of this nation to say the least. I had to write this one. I was sent this little PDF ...
|Oklahoma is a Culture of Death State
I sit here at this computer wishing I had the right words to tell the rest of America what it is like to live in a Republican state. What comes to mind is right to work for low wages, federal, state,
|OWS, marching today,please remember Jeremy
Jeremy was the father to three girls. He was 36 at the time of his death. He had a heart problem and needed a valve replacement. As with all care for those who are unemployed, without health ...
|So how depressed are you?/Update x 2
It is to the point where, I do not want to watch the news or read the paper. I think I may be joining the ranks of the whining babies, I have seen mentioned on here. I am close to that point. I care ...
|What the hay? OK, Tea Party, John Birch and Oath Keepers?
Living the rural life in Oklahoma and being a liberal has it's hardships. It has just gone from a little crazy, to full blown insane. I have for a few years worked on a animal use and ownership ...
|Oklahoma moves to stop proper nutrition for infants!
This morning while checking my e-mail I noticed one from a list I belong to in Oklahoma where we at times have heated political discussions. Seeing this post was from a republican of course I opened ...
|The fear that grips, mind control
In a past diary I wrote about Oklahoma state question 755. Well it passed and I am expecting deportation off all Muslims in Oklahoma soon. Just kidding about that, however I wonder what is behind ...
|Sharia law in Oklahoma
Sitting on my small farm in Oklahoma, the realization Oklahoma must defend it's self from sharia law has come to my attention. Yes, that is what I said, seems state question 755 up for a vote is ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by grandma blue
- Why in the hell are Dem Party leaders giving away the store? Harry Reid floats and supports "idea" after "idea" that totally screw the Democratic Party base and then I read in my newspaper this ...234 comments 358 Recs
- In January, 2013, Rodrigo Diaz, a Gwinnett Tech student from Colombia , was going skating in suburban Atlanta with his girlfriend and three of their friends. They had one last person to pick up, ...186 comments 325 Recs
- I've never written a diary before, but I wanted to share my pride in my husband and what I hope his vote may represent. My husband of nearly 25 years voted for the first time today. He's on his way ...93 comments 449 Recs
- My first born daughter is twenty six years old. I was young, and pretty much on my own when I got pregnant. I had no family nearby, and her father didn't hold a lot of promise, either. Much of my ...320 comments 680 Recs
- I’d like to talk with you all about my feelings about losing two friends of ours: I’ll call them Todd and Andy. Soon after graduating from college, Todd got a job at a small store in NH. Todd ...27 comments 81 Recs
- ...........Did you know 37 Million Americans live in poverty?............ Well now it's 2012....and people are already talking about the election. Let me ask you something do you ...130 comments 236 Recs
- You may join me in the celebration of failure--a celebration I have been urging we look forward to for a very long time. Do not listen to the hand-wringing and whining about the implosion of the ...13 comments 17 Recs
- Like most bullies, the banks are cowards. They talk a big game, but if confronted with their crimes, they run for cover and go whining to "mommy." Today, I walked up and down a sidewalk, in front ...385 comments 1266 Recs
- "Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." --Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. I AM SO PISSED OFF ABOUT THE QUOTE OBAMA ECONOMY UNQUOTE AND ...10 comments 8 Recs
- To all of those tea-jadist assholes at last night’s GOP debate: I don’t generally like to use profanity, but I fear that English is above your comprehension level, so in terms you might better ...428 comments 1418 Recs
grandma blue's Tags
- No current results.
grandma blue's Blogroll
- No current results.