Below you'll find recent contributions related to gschwartz's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by gschwartz
- Noticed how little in the healthcare debate we hear one word that should be at its center – care? Nurses have noticed, and are alarmed at worrisome changes now putting patients at risk. A new ...11 comments 21 Recs
- Again California "Special Interests" have a proposition on our November ballot. It is called the "Special Exemptions Act", better known as Proposition 32. And it gets a little confusing ...6 comments 12 Recs
- If there is one lasting message from the past year, it is that the days of silent suffering are over for the millions of Americans who continue to face a daily struggle to survive while Wall Street ...7 comments 24 Recs
- People power works, and not just in Egypt. Blue Shield of California today announced a 60-day reprieve in an unconscionable rate hike of up to 59 percent it intends to foist on individuals and ...95 comments 188 Recs
- In light of the budget commission’s recommendations, and reports that cutbacks to social security and Medicare might actually be on the table as a way to cut back our war-swollen deficit, ...18 comments 27 Recs
- Here’s how things work all too often in our “post-racial” society: one of California’s largest medical systems, Sutter Health/CPMC, has apparently enacted a ban on the hiring ...26 comments 51 Recs
- for over 50 years! I have just sat through one of he most moving public events of my life. I am in Washington, DC for the annual Staff Nurse Assembly of the National Nurses United. This is the ...18 comments 67 Recs
- 19 comments 25 Recs
- By now, most of the nation is well aware of the hideous safety record of Massey Energy's Upper Big Branch coal mine south of Charleston, W. Va. where at least 25 miners died this week in the worst U....31 comments 25 Recs
- "If you want your constitutional rights, you need to go somewhere else." -Robert Birnbrauer, Human Resources, Temple University Hospital A strike by1500 nurses, healthcare professional and ...259 comments 579 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.