Posting History for guyeda
|U.N. report on Syrian gas attacks released
This will be brief but decided to post this as it has yet to be reported here. The report confirms the use of Sarin gas in the Aug. 21 attacks but does not assign blame, which was not the ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by guyeda
- United States Army Private First Class William K. Nakamura, U.S. Medal of Honor recipient, awarded posthumously. In "114 comments 92 Recs
- Disclaimer: I have no idea what the Duggars girls feel right now but I can offer an opinion on what it feels like to be a survivor of sexual abuse going through a media storm. I am the survivor ...202 comments 529 Recs
- Over the last few days at Daily Kos we've had several debates over editorial content and control as well as guidelines that writers follow. As a site that lives as a peer-reviewed source, Daily ...78 comments 142 Recs
- I imagine you all have seen the current Recommended diary " In Defense of Shaun King ", within which there is much spirited discussion regarding alleged repeated factual errors in a multitude of ...364 comments 205 Recs
- Need a bit of inspiration this morning? I've got just the story for you. On Tuesday, two men showed up on a street corner in Tillamook, Oregon, with signs reading "Homo sex is sin" and "Jesus said ...121 comments 425 Recs
- Knowing a politician's stance and votes on reproductive rights is the equivalent of hearing them speak after giving them a dose of truth serum. - It's self-evident that Republican politicians who ...26 comments 86 Recs
- Regular watchers of PBS Newshour are accustomed to some excellent reporting, and I'd just like to draw attention to 2 recent examples. In my opinion, these are "must see" TV for anyone wanting to ...5 comments 5 Recs
- In normal circumstances, a news conference held by a state party as a fluff piece wouldn't earn a lot of attention. When Kansas House Republicans join together in the state capital to urge ...3 comments 11 Recs
- An Open Letter to Progressives: TPP Is Not Yet 'The Most Progressive Trade Agreement in History' By Rep. Sander Levin, Ranking Member - House Ways and Means Committee May 11, 2015 Eight years ago, ...39 comments 47 Recs
- I really wanted to write about it because I saw that there were a lot of people that didn't understand some of the finer points of free trade agreements and they wanted to understand those before ...183 comments 69 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.