Posting History for haremoor
|Sun-Tzu: "The Art of Occupy IV"
Today, we'll take a look at Chapter 4 of Sun-Tzu's "The Art of War", called "Formation". You can find the previous chapters in these diaries:
|Sun-Tzu: The Art of Occupy III
In this third installment of the series, we will examine Chapter Three of Sun-Tzu’s “The Art of War” as it might apply to the Occupy Wall Street / 99% movement. The first installment, ...
|Sun-Tzu: The Art of Occupy II
In this second installment of the series, we will examine Chapter Two of Sun-Tzu’s “The Art of War” as it might apply to the Occupy Wall Street / 99% movement. The first installment, ...
|Sun_Tzu: "The Art of Occupy"
This is my first in a series of diaries which studies Sun-Tzu’s “The Art of War” as it might apply to the Occupy Wall Street/99% movement. In preface, let me explain myself. I am ...
|James O'Keefe Epic Fail
This got me laughing... On Raw Story: James O’Keefe laughed out of journalism ...
|Student gets Fedex Same-day ballot
I had to share this story with you. I teach at a trade-technical school in Gilbert, AZ, and we have students from across the country attending. This morning, one of our newer students dropped a ...
|McCain keynote speaker at Acorn 2006
A little late night browsing, and I ran across this tidbit at Bradblog. "...more than just attending the ACORN-sponsored February 2006 rally, ...
|The Wizard of Ozghanistan...
Sarah stepped from the wrecked house into the light, rubbing her eyes. Speaking into the ear of her little dog, she whispered "You know, Rovie, I don't think we're in Alaska anymore. Where ...
|Subpoenas in 2004 OH voting case
RawStory has this tonight: Michael L. Connell was served with a subpoena in Ohio on ...
|Gina Gershon - coyote ugly? (w/poll)
For amusement only...I call Snark! The old joke about waking up with a woman (or man) so ugly that you'd rather chew off your arm rather than wake them up can be applied to America's - or ...
|What is Patriotism? (with poll)
Yesterday, I was looking for a quote that I remembered as coming from Mark Twain: "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it" Mark ...
|What would you ask Petraeus? Rep. Wexler (rec this)
This diary was posted yesterday, as well as today, by Congressman Wexler. What would you ask Gen. Petraeus? It has just ...
|Lieberman slams Obama on Fox.
I found this on HuffPo, and I don't think it's been posted yet. Lieberman, on Fox, executed his Zell Miller fake-left-drive right maneuver . LIEBERMAN: Well, I think that - let me say ...
|My Dad - and Dr. Wright
I wrote this diary a week ago. I've been asked to submit it again.
|On Love, Hate, Dr. Wright, Dad, & Other Peoples Shoes
It seems to me that the central point of Judeo-Christian thought is love. Why is there so much hate in our country? There is hate spewed from the pulpit, the podium, the TV, the ...
|It's Rove, Stupid! (with poll)
Hillary isn’t the enemy. Nor is Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Geraldine Ferraro, or the Reverend Dr. Jeremiah Wright. John McCain, Karl Rove, Ken Mehlmann, and the media are the enemy.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by haremoor
- As a member of the U.S. Senate Budget Committee, I am more than aware that a $17 trillion dollar national debt and a $700 billion deficit are serious problems that must be addressed. But I am also ...121 comments 390 Recs
- I get it. Conservatives do not believe in government. They believe government is bad and inefficient. As such, one expects ineptitude in their governance. Liberals believe in government, we the ...159 comments 136 Recs
- That headliine is NOT in error. http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=40dc3a26-36e4-4819-9dd4-21417e3bf71d&c=12 This morning, Survey USA put out it's results for the State of Kansas.. ...103 comments 301 Recs
- (crossposted at Firedoglake and at VOTS ) Maybe you didn't catch the interview -- anyway here's a copy from YouTube: And now we have the debate. From Nafeez Ahmed, at The ...626 comments 277 Recs
- The intrepid Fox News investigative team is well known for relentlessly pursuing stories that are vital to the welfare of the American people. Some recent examples include the new "girly" caps for ...81 comments 146 Recs
- Yup, the title says it. I'm going to be a father. It's a girl. Her name is Janis Maddow LaGreca Her mommy to be is my beautiful IamNotaKochSucker whom I met at Occupy Wall Street in ...240 comments 465 Recs
- Charlie Pierce had a good mention of this on Friday, but I wanted to give you in the rest of the country a little more background on the Wisconsin GOP's lengths to conceal information regarding ...50 comments 420 Recs
- Motor Trend named the Tesla Model S the Car of the Year , but you'd think that electic cars still aren't ready for prime time if you only read The New York Times. On February 8th the Times ...567 comments 412 Recs
- Did anyone watch Gabby Gifford's testimony before Congress? If you did, have you gotten over that sudden attack of hay fever that made your eyes water and your nose sniffle? Oh good. If you didn't, ...174 comments 350 Recs
- Im trying to do this on a quick work break so forgive me for lack of commentary (you might actually want to thank me for that actually). 15-year-old girl who performed at Obama inauguration ...309 comments 371 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.