Posting History for harlinchi
|The New Black.
There is no ‘new Black’. In the U.S., there are only groups newly experiencing parts of what it is like to be Black.
|A Revealing Mitt Romney Video
Mr. Romney's lack of character and his missing integrity are brutally exposed in this well-made video. It speaks for itself far more clearly than I would do for it.
|Two Blacks addicted to Koch!
The Koch brothers have tried to select leaders for the Black community for years. The only folks who used the phrase 'high-tech lynching' were those Blacks supported by the Koch brothers.
|Greeley told Lincoln - No Compromise!
The country has been compromising our ideals since its inception. At the writing of our constitution, in 1820, and in 1850, southern senators demanded and got huge concessions. Their 'or ...
|Yes of course, let's discuss Michel Vick!
We need to demonize Blacks whenever possible!
|What happened to 'It's a Wonderful Life'?
As a child, the movie seemed to always be on or ready to come on. Now, not so much. I wonder why?
|A check on polling methodology
Polls have always been useful in manipulating public opinion. Now they've become the one of the most common ways in which so-called news is reported. News organization which scream about an ...
|Polls are pointless manipulations!
Newsreaders or pundits for whom a poll is newsworthy regardless of its validity, professionalism and likely accuracy are not trying to inform but to manipulate!
|When does media deregulation get discussed?
It is axiomatic that indulging in various forms of deregulation, removing rules that applied to the financial industry, the minerals extraction process and other areas has hurt this country badly. ...
|Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski are a couple!
Joe Scarborough and Mika Bryzynski are an item according to statements made and not refuted on today's show!
|A Dem is a Republican who tried to use their health care.
Thoughts on a current event and quickly written and poorly phrased ...
|Feinstein: Critcism from left does not concern me!
One is left to wonder, though, if negative talk from the right upsets the democratic senator who appears to help the GOP more than the democrats. Republicans certainly appear to make her ...
|GOP leaders stand with people of Iran
The GOP stands with the people of Iran in their struggle against tyranny but against the majority of the American people in their struggle to achieve a public option.
|Why can't McCain seal the deal among working whites?
Since the media described, falsely it seems, but at length, how poorly Sen. Obama will perform among working Americans, particlularly White working Americans, will they now discuss why Sen. ...
|'Why can't Obama seal the deal...'
...and 'the media love Obama' because of the number of articles written, newscasts aired and opinion shows broadcast are some of the forked tongue remarks made by the devious among the media.
|Now Obama must pay for the Wright story overkill?
This focus on the number of stories written about each candidate ignores that many of the stories written about Obama were written with malice aforethought!
|Major Media manipulations mean much mayhem!
Three times this week the major media attempted to deflate the balloon of popularity Sen. Obama is experiencing. Three times they failed. Sen. Obama's balloon must have the tensile ...
|Pres. Carter is a good man who will be praised by history.
I admired him then and voted for him in the first presidential election in which I was able to vote, in 1980. I admire him now. I don't appreciate the extent to which he is (and was!) vilified. ...
The WSJ’s blog reported that the ‘statistical magicians’ turned a actual 6.5 percent fuel price increase into a small decline.
|How's that 'core inflation rate' working out?
Changes in how the rate is computed occurred in 1983 and again in 1998; the core rate obscures the real impact of price changes.
|Obama, Clinton each receive more PA votes than GOP total!
The PA election return page shows 791,900 total votes cast for a GOP candidate. Obama received 1,030,703 and Clinton got 1,238,232.
|Will PSA's signed by the interim government in Iraq be valid?
Long-term agreements signed by a government which, almost by definition, will be short-lived are not smart, for Iraqis. posted on another site in 2005 -- still relevant!
|The Bushfamily Hillbillies
...sung to the tune of "The Beverly Hillbillies".
|Obama vs McCain, Clinton vs Mccain polls intentionally mislead!
All of the hand-wringing polls asserting that the Democratic party is in danger because polls show good results for John McCain when matched up against either Democratic potential nominee are meant ...
|Sen Clinton finally achieves 'Sista Soulja' moment.
Although instead of coming out against a radical view, ala Pres. Clinton during his campaign, Sen. Clinton's surrogate asserts a radical, politically incorrect view which might endear her to closet ...
|Congressman's office says stimulus rebate won't have to be repaid!
As the proposed package currently stands, stimulus rebate checks will not be treated like loans to be repaid, as they were in 2001.
|Baltimore Sun says rebate won't have to be repaid!
Article by David Nitkin, dated 1-25-08, says money is an outright payment. Nitkin's ...
|I've called Speaker Pelosi and Rep. Fattah about the rebate.
No one answers whether rebate must be repaid or not.
|Where do they tell us how much of rebate must be repaid?
Lawmakers clinch deal giving repayable rebates to us and tax cuts to businesses. The ...
|Is a speedy stimulus required for the economy or...
|Why is the NYT avoiding DOW results on 1-22-08?
On a day when many people will look to see what happens with the Dow Jones, the NYT is avoiding the carnage. At least it is avoiding the ticker's carnage! The ticker is posting the closing results ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by harlinchi
- Just take it easy Four Swedish police officers, riding on New York City's 6 train, had to go back to work briefly, in order to subdue two ...328 comments 275 Recs
- Tulsa Sheriff Stanley Glanz Tulsa journalists Ziva Branstetter and Dylan Goforth just released a report that spells the beginning of the end for Sheriff Stanley Glanz and the Tulsa Sheriff's Office.114 comments 158 Recs
- The NY Times is running a story on how contributions from a small group of single-issue mega-wealthy donors is impacting the Republican party's stance on Israel. GOP's Israel Support Deepens as ...85 comments 103 Recs
- Police brutally beating Floyd Dent Floyd Dent is an amazing man. He has worked his entire adult life, from age 20-57, for Ford Motor Company in suburban Detroit. Never a day in his life has he been ...304 comments 249 Recs
- The Department of Justice report on institutional and day-to-day white supremacy by the Ferguson police and Courts against the black community was long and detailed. It contained many ugly gems of ...84 comments 111 Recs
- UVA Honors Student Martese Johnson A popular undergraduate honors student and leader at the University of Virginia, Martese Johnson, was brutally assaulted by law enforcement near the campus very ...177 comments 256 Recs
- Today, Israel's Prime Minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, and his Likud party texted frantic messages to Israelis, warning them that Arab citizens were " coming out in droves to the polls ." This ...534 comments 288 Recs
- Highly ...267 comments 400 Recs
- On Hardball last night, Chris Matthews completely blasted Senator Tom Cotton for being a puppet of the neoconservatives, particularly Bill Kristol and his merry band of idiots. Chris Matthews is far ...53 comments 92 Recs
- This Thursday two Ferguson cops were shot. I found it very interesting their reaction under fire. In this situation, some cops might have pulled their guns and began shooting at the protesters in ...18 comments 21 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.