|Genealogy and Family History Community
We are a Group interested in the research, analysis and discussion of genealogy and family histories, our own and others. We invite all those who desire guidance in getting started in their research, those who are looking for suggestions for getting past a problem in their on-going projects (brick walls), those willing to share resources, or those who simply want to talk about their projects (and we KNOW how family historians love to talk about their projects). All family backgrounds welcome an...
|New Jersey Kossacks
Group for Kossacks in New Jersey, to organize meetups, talk politics, and make the Garden State a more progressive place.
|Progressive Friends of the Library Newsletter
We advocate for social justice and equal library access for all. We support your local libraries and literacy programs. We also invite you to publish your diaries here that offer library news and support, book reviews, reviews of articles, as well as reviews of video games and other electronic media in our tech talk diaries. We ask for and offer reader guidance for the love of reading, for the love of books and for the love of everything which is your library experience. We also publish diaries...
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by hayden
- I'm off to California tomorrow at 6:10 a.m. EDT. Who the hell leaves anywhere at that hour? Ok, so, I still have to do some cleaning because a cleanfreak is coming here to to take care of Roger ...30 comments 76 Recs
- Come oh come ye tea-thirsty restless ones -- the kettle boils, bubbles and sings, musically. ~ Rabindranath ...134 comments 57 Recs
- We've had a good run. We've been together 21 years, 7 of them legally wed. But this is all about to crash and burn around our ears thanks to 66-year-old Sylvia Driskell of Auburn Nebraska. ...566 comments 417 Recs
- Welcome to Kitchen Table Kibitzing! Tonight is Open Thread Night. Please make yourself at home and enjoy the company of our community!94 comments 38 Recs
- Yup, I'm Rec-begging on this one 'cus I am *angry* (if not surprised). One week ago I posted en entry titled "Color me shocked: Michigan GOP State Senator spewing nonsense" , which documented an ...85 comments 521 Recs
- One thing you can say about Texas, their nutty Tea-baggers can always surprise the hell out of you. Just when you thought it would be impossible for a Texas Governor to come along and make Rick ...161 comments 150 Recs
- Back in January, 2014 when the BridgeGate story broke in the mass media, there were many debates here on DailyKos about the possible crimes committed by those lane closures. Included in my comments ...21 comments 18 Recs
- 84 comments 190 Recs
- As everyone knows, the arguments about marriage equality were given before the Supreme Court this week. I haven't read any of the live blogs, and only a little of the coverage. And I know there ...50 comments 39 Recs
- The New York Times reports that David Wildstein, Chris Christie's high-school buddy and political appointee, is scheduled to plead guilty to ordering the closing of three lanes on to the George ...80 comments 50 Recs
- No current results.