Posting History for here4tehbeer
|Ohio takes one small step into 21st century: allows Tesla to stay.
Ohio's GOP-monopoly is now set to allow Tesla to keep its two existing stores (one each in Columbus and Cincinnati) and go ahead with a planned third location in the Cleveland area. But that's it. ...
|Romney Campaign Barred Small Vendors from Tampa Convention
The Romney/Ryan campaign may claim to have " built it ", but according to this story from San Francisco's KCBS , they apparently weren't allowing anyone else to sell ...
|Columbus OH Sunday Rally - some crowd pix
Because in the "crowd" was as close as I could get. It looked like a lot more folks (60k+) than were expected showed up, but then the fact that the crowd probably realized that ...
|In which I retract my apology to the Obama campaign.
Well, I suppose that before I retract my apology I need to actually give my apology. A good few months ago I tossed a few hundred dollars to the Obama primary campaign, basically for a couple of ...
|"A"blog success story, but it's so much more than that.
Back around July 15th, John Aravosis posted a fund raising request on his AMERICAblog site. And not just the typical "our server crashed" or "we could ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by here4tehbeer
- Sorry, nothing aviation related. The statistics will tell you that flying is quite safe even if your "gut" says otherwise. It was much more mundane than that. Someone almost ran me over.265 comments 417 Recs
- or liberty, or the flag. I didn't serve for the reasons people think of when they tell me, "Thanks for your service." I knew that this war was not about any of that stuff. I served for 365 days ...186 comments 342 Recs
- The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as ...478 comments 636 Recs
- Cops tasers AND pepper-sprays black man who is having a stroke. Saying he did nothing wrong, a Virginia police officer resigned from the Fredricksburg Police Department after body-cam video showed ...114 comments 211 Recs
- I'm shocked! Shocked! Joe Arpaio is attempting to "manipulate the judicial system" Oh, gawd. This is breaking this morning in Phoenix: lawyers for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe ...85 comments 159 Recs
- Today in Ferguson 150 years after the Civil War we see "ghastly remnants of our great shame emerging still"/Lincoln warned of "national suicide" if we neglect to be a "nation of freemen"/Mark Twain'...49 comments 290 Recs
- Sunday’s bloody battle, which pitched Waco police against two feuding gangs and their supporters, resulted in 9 dead, 18 critically injured and 174 arrests. That the dead and injured were ...236 comments 177 Recs
- Yes, it's been a while since I've done a GunFAIL update here at Daily Kos. But no, I never stopped keeping records on accidental shootings, guns left behind in bathrooms, and the like. In fact, I ...93 comments 268 Recs
- No current results.