Posting History for ht dave
|AP's Twitter account reportedly hacked
A bogus tweet from the Associated Press claiming that there were two exposions at the White House caused the stock market to briefly tumble just after 1pm EDT today. NBC news is saying that the AP ...
|Is David Gregory in trouble over 30 round magzine?
ABC is reporting the Washington Metropolitan Police Department are currently investigating: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/12/dc-cops-investigating-whether-nbcs-gregory-violated-gun-law/
|This Scott Walker isn't evil
http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2011/07/roadside-delivery/nzHwUzJ4iYW1bafAFaRvYJ/index.html Mass. State Police Trooper Scott Walker helped deliver a baby girl early Sunday morning. The baby ...
|Replace it with what?
On Friday there was a front page story about a town hall meeting with Rep. Jim Renacci (R-OH). A constituant at that meeting asked, what I think to be, a very important question. ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by ht dave
- Tweet Steve CohenVerified account @RepCohen Rudy Giuliani questioned how much,or even if, President Obama loves America.Maybe he thinks he loves it 3/5 as much as Giuliani & his ...39 comments 97 Recs
- A Chinese proverb comes to mind—"He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves: one for his enemy and one for himself." Ed Schultz asked Congressman Jim McDermott (D-WA) whether ...184 comments 264 Recs
- 130 comments 109 Recs
- Mike Luckovich, a multiple Pulitzer-Prize-winning cartoonist for the Atlanta-Journal Constitution , does not play around : --§--60 comments 293 Recs
- Really, it's a shame this didn't sneak across the line into 2014, because—even with a whole year of Louie Gohmert and Fox News as competition—this Jim Cramer quote would still take the head-...291 comments 351 Recs
- Yesterday's disgusting display by the NYPD — in which hundreds of officers turned their backs upon Mayor Bill de Blasio as he spoke at the funeral of Rafael Ramos — elicited appropriate ...168 comments 411 Recs
- In an interview with radio station KTRS, St. Louis ...96 comments 209 Recs
- Seriously, you can't ask that question like this:274 comments 545 Recs
- There is right now on the Rec List a diary titled: There used to be a leftist Tea Party. They were called Kossacks. Remember them? Whatever the merits of the substance of the diary, titles matter.305 comments 292 Recs
- Oh my. Is the U.S. really ready for ebola? The men in short sleeves and common clothing below are pressure washing the vomit and blood from ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan, who got violently sick ...281 comments 248 Recs
ht dave's Tags
- No current results.
ht dave's Blogroll
- No current results.