Daily Kos memberGive a gift subscription to this user
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Recommended by iTeachQ
- That is a quote from page 34 of my friend Dave Greene's new book, Doing the Right Thing: A Teacher Speaks , for which I will provide a review in this space in the next week or so. It is also my new ...13 comments 24 Recs
- on his first term back in the classroom. Yesterday was the last day of classes. We are on an A-day B-day schedule, with 4 90 minute periods a day. Students with a full load have 8 classes (I ...10 comments 18 Recs
- Woodward Avenue, looking north toward Eight Mile Road, in Detroit, Michigan, c. 1965 Woodward Avenue, the boulevard of my youth If I had a nickel for every time I ...206 comments 145 Recs
- Hey there SE Michigan Kossacks (and others within reasonable driving distance of Ypsilanti MI)! If you're interested in taking part in the prep for and support of NN14 , to be held in Detroit from ...32 comments 17 Recs
- David Simon gave an informal speech in Sydney, Australia. The Guardian has an edited text here / Remember, Simon is the brilliant creator of both "Homicide" and of "The Wire," It begins like this:153 comments 449 Recs
- Well hi folks, and welcome to the Netroots Nation Holiday Bazaar . I love this annual event because it shows off the talents of some of our fellow Kossacks while supporting Netroots Nation , which ...6 comments 14 Recs
- on many issues Jared Polis has been a strongly progressive Congressman. I knew that he and I did not see eye to eye on charter schools, but I often disagree on matters of policy with people I feel ...180 comments 83 Recs
- Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) is not happy with Volkswagen For years, the UAW has sought to ...23 comments 81 Recs
- Since I am quick to criticize the media for its role in the failures of the current education reform movement—such as PBS , The Charleston Post and Courier , and Education Week —I must also ...3 comments 7 Recs
- There are two sides to this story Earlier this month, the Detroit News printed an op-ed from an anti-union corporatist group known as the Franklin Center. This Koch brothers' funded group is nothing ...24 comments 100 Recs
- No current results.