Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by imokyrok
- So, we have 'white riots' ( because we lost the game ), and 'black riots' ( because we're losing our lives ). Guess which riots national and mainstream media choose to demonize? ...93 comments 284 Recs
- It seems good conservative Republican women are not entirely on board with the ongoing Republican menfolk's obsession with abortion. Whether they're on board with the whole restricting-women's-...133 comments 187 Recs
- Michael Mann is a Professor at Penn State University and director of the Penn State Earth System Science Center. He is a co-founded of the award-winning climate science blog "RealClimate.org" and ...20 comments 63 Recs
- The good news is that Unicef has just published an update to its 2007 report (.pdf) on child well-being in the OECD countries as of 2010 and the USA does not have the worst overall ranking. The bad ...4 comments 7 Recs
- Dear Christians who oppose “gay marriage” because it isn't "Biblical marriage", There may be a lot of reasons that you're opposing “gay marriage”/marriage equality. But your alleged ...118 comments 336 Recs
- What does the NRA have in common with Iran, North Korea and Syria? They were the only entities which do not support the UN resolution on regulating the world sale of guns and munition. The NRA has ...7 comments 9 Recs
- President Barack Obama issued an Executive Order today, March 28, which will set up the Presidential Commission of Election Administration. The Commission will consist of 9 members appointed by the ...212 comments 344 Recs
- If you're reading this post, it's quite possible that you know who the author is. You may have actually seen my face, or met me in person. Maybe you've heard me speak, or even sing before. It's ...82 comments 277 Recs
- I am an Atheist, but I am learning to accept the way religion fits into some folks life.43 comments 11 Recs
- Ran across this today via Question Everything and wanted to share it: The quote is from a column he wrote for the Washington Post in June 2012, which is well worth reading in ...22 comments 142 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.