Posting History for imported beer
|BREAKING WIND: OMG OBAMA let one GO!!!
It is very obvious from the debate performance that Obama missed several great opportunities to convert 100% of the American populance when he may have just got a paltry 55% or so. Shameful. ...
|Breaking Wind: McCain "Palins" for the Country.
I hear a lot of chatter about how he is making a play for disgruntled Hillary voters, and how he is gambling on a game changer. I disagree. My take on McCain's choice is very different. McCain was ...
|Breaking Wind: Women know when they are being played.
I watched the McCain ad making a play for Hillary voters. I guess Republicans are so out of touch with women that they don't realize that most women know when they are being played and nothing is ...
|Breaking Wind: Bidenism- the condition that faces many Americans today.
We have his record on women's rights. And his compelling personal story. And the fact that he is Catholic and White (and male). We have details on his personal wealth, and his foreign policy cred. ...
|Breaking Wind: The best Candidate for VP
Well, I saw so many VP candidate diaries that I thought that I should add my own opinions to the bunch. I propose with about as much credibility as 60% of diaries and punditry that proclaim to know ...
|No. I won't cut you some slack. Not you, but YOU.
I am not talking Hillary supporters. I am talking about the bloggers who advice the general public about how to treat Hillary supporters. I am not going to cut THEM any slack.
|The Color of My Skin
In the early 1970's. My mother was pregnant. She was the eldest daughter, and my father was the eldest son, this was the first grandchild, and my grandmothers, both of them went ballistic in their ...
|BREAKING WIND: The STATE I am In.
In an office full of creative geniuses, I am the statistician often telling them their brilliant ideas "won't work" or as they call me the "Accountant". In a site full of sparkling wit and deeply ...
|Breaking Wind: Why I will never say FAG again.
I was 14 years old when I smoked my first cigarette and I remember it so clearly. I studied in a Catholic School then, and there was a statue of a rather wistful looking lady of stone. She was ...
|Breaking Wind: Pragmatism Vs. Idealism
My grandfather was not overtly young and idealistic when he first got the chance to hear Gandhi speak but he was almost boyishly "gushy" about it. He stood there- one in a crowd of diverse people. ...
|BREAKING WIND: Respect All Snarks
One day, my best friend and I had canvassed a large, rather conservative neighborhood near Kansas City to request that people not support a constitutional amendment to define marriage as strictly ...
|Breaking Wind: Have a Beer. Its on me.
You know what? Tips are over rated. They are over-rated because if you have any sense, you are gonna use it to buy beer anyway. Let me cut out the middle man and give a beer to some fine kossacks. ...
|Breaking Wind: I can't believe you did THAT!
Sometimes, you can say things that can cause a reaction rather like you just let out a loud, stinky one in confined space. You get the "WTF" looks, even the concerned "are you quite alright?" looks. ...
|Breaking Wind: All Sound and No Stink.
I have heard the change vs. experience, the judgement vs readiness and the establishment vs netroots arguments so often that when I use the loo, I pee policy but crap inspiration. There are those ...
|BREAKING WIND: A Guide To Diary Writing.
About the author: Imported beer lives in Dallas with her white husband, four year old monst...son, and a pootie and a wuzzle. You have read the smart sassy analysis of female bloggers. Now try an ...
|BREAKING WIND: MY ASS JUST ENDORSED
Before you all get dismissive, let me remind you of why my ass is just an important endorser. Think about it, the one thing that unites all of us is our ass. We all have one- small, big, droopy, ...
|Obama narrowing the gender gap?
The recent Gallup article suggests that one of the reasons the race is tightening is because Obama is starting to pick up in one of Hilary's strongest demographics. I am talking..WOMEN. As late as ...
|You are hereby FORBIDDEN
Super Tuesdays are coming, and despite the camaraderie between candidates last night, it is pretty obvious that things are going to get a tad heated here. I have seen the worst of it, and it seems ...
|SUPER TUESDAY - An analysis of 3 states.
All data is from Rasmussen for reliability. I don't know the sample size so cannot calculate and analyze for significance so have done so on the basis of absolute numbers. If you are an Obama ...
In my high school, nearly 15 years ago, Prom was quickly approaching. Everyone was very excited. And if you knew anything at all about that school, you knew there were only two people with a ...
|Held Hostage by Freepers
What do you tell a man who tells you.."You are not Mexican? I guess that means you came here legally" and bursts into laughter, eagerly echoed by his buddy? What if the same man also claims that the ...
|REAL STORY -- Damned if I do, and if I don't.
I was 15 when I had my first crush. It was on a sensitive, articulate, ridiculously good looking young man- probably the only man I knew that read the same books I did, and could argue intelligently ...
|Forget the divisive debate.
I saw a program on the stage that claimed it was a primary debate, but I fear I saw much much more. I see now why Edwards supporters love him for his passion and deeply personal way of communicating ...
|Brown in America (not a candidate diary)
When my sister first told my family that she was dating an American, my mother wished to know how educated he was, and my father wished to know if he was Republican. However, for much of the rest of ...
|The Minority Vote
When a politicial analyst claimed that the Republican party is not finding a candidate, but in search of its soul; my husband said it was more like Republicans looking into an Abyss and having ...
|We are Family..
Though Senator Clinton claims the entire party is like a big family, my personal experience is that of the other side. Meet my friends. For the purposes of the Blog, I shall call them the Boltons. A ...
|Musings from an objective observer
By the time I am eligible to vote- the elections will be over, and the candidate sworn in. You see, I am eligible for citizenship only in 2009. However, I am a democrat, whether officially one or not.
|Election Mela- How will you celebrate?||imported beer||11/10/2006||4||1||-||-|
|Liberal Christianity?||imported beer||09/29/2006||73||5||1||-|
|The myth of Liberal Christianity||imported beer||09/28/2006||74||7||2||7|
|The delusion explained||imported beer||09/27/2006||11||-||-||-|
|I don't care about all them Muslims...||imported beer||09/26/2006||5||1||-||-|
|Enemy of Freedom||imported beer||09/11/2006||-||-||-||-|
|The parental consent conundrum||imported beer||08/28/2006||13||4||-||3|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by imported beer
- Thanks for all the suggestions! They were wonderful. I will put all to good use after the election - we all deserve a change and hope and leaders with integrity. Especially the children. Please ...90 comments 89 Recs
- Yes, I'm responding to the diary at the top of the rec list. Why? Because I believe that those diaries, the warm fuzzies, serve a very real purpose for the people here who are working their asses ...772 comments 1212 Recs
- I mentioned in a previous diary that FOX's coverage of the first presidential debate of this election cycle seemed ...28 comments 35 Recs
- This is an ad by Defenders of Wildlife that is going up in Ohio. This is a very effective ad that I think is what has been missing during this campaign. Perhaps we will see more hard hitting ads ...1020 comments 806 Recs
- Thanks to the hard work of many, many people - some of whom are no longer with us - I was able to marry my longtime boyfriend in a small civil service in California last week.58 comments 45 Recs
- Cindy McCain had quite the outfit the other night at the RNC. Hell her shoes cost about as much as ...31 comments 34 Recs
- While all the talking heads are talking about how Palin did well last night the real voters were reacting in a very different way. Detroit Free Press had a panel of voters watching her speech and ...52 comments 50 Recs
- In his acceptance speech Barack Obama said he could lower the taxes for 95% of middle income workers while also delivering more services and resources in education, health care, and the environment. ...94 comments 163 Recs
- I was coming off my high from Thursday night. Woke up in a great mood Friday and it has been downhill since then. Because of the choice of Governor Palin for VP, it seems the MSM has found a shiny ...88 comments 18 Recs
- This diary is entirely inspired by a conversation my sister overheard this morning at one of the Obama campaign sites here in Albuquerque. She was there picking up tickets for Obama's town hall ...285 comments 309 Recs
imported beer's Tags
- No current results.
imported beer's Blogroll
- No current results.