|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by indepenocrat
- The South Wind Women's Center , a comprehensive women's health clinic located in Wichita, KS, recently ran two, short ads on a number of Clear Channel stations. However, after running the ads, ...91 comments 154 Recs
- I am so glad to read this this morning. Justice Department to challenge states’ voting rights laws http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/justice-department-to-challenge-states-voting-rights-...8 comments 15 Recs
- The Supreme Court did not completely gut the Voting Rights Act (yet). So Attorney Geneeral Holder will seek to enforce the Act by relying on a different section to ask for a court order requiring ...17 comments 20 Recs
- Last night, the Daily Show engaged in a conversation about race between John Oliver and Larry Wilmore. In the wake of the George Zimmerman verdict, there have been a lot of pained reactions, but ...9 comments 39 Recs
- I have begun my twice a year fundraiser at my home site We Are Respectable Negroes. Given that I also post here on the Daily Kos and learn so much from my interactions with folks here, I reasoned ...48 comments 96 Recs
- Update Our weatherdude has reached his goal and then some and is truly grateful for our support. He said he didn't want it to get excessive, so he has ask the I remove the link to his gofundme page. ...59 comments 169 Recs
- Tuesday night, the White House blasted an amendment by Reps. Justin Amash (R-MI) and John Conyers (D-MI) to limit the NSA's surveillance power to the letter of existing law. The White House ...175 comments 91 Recs
- The Trayvon Martin fiasco reminds me that so often the whole sense of justice is turned upon its head. The whole defense turns upon demonizing the victim to such an extent that they become the ...12 comments 20 Recs
- We live in a nation that is terribly divided. A nation where some of its citizens are letting out cheers of joy because the shooter of a teenager walks free while others sheds tears of sadness ...160 comments 290 Recs
- No Oakland march would be, well, an Oakland march without FTP (File Transfer Protocol, for you non-nerds) banners and slogans. If it happens to also be in support of a dead young man killed by a ...75 comments 88 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.