People indiemcemopants is following.
|Criminal InJustice Kos||88||220||09/11/2011|
|Patriot Daily News Clearinghouse||512||24471||05/17/2015|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by indiemcemopants
- We own Fannie Mae now. Lock, stock, and eviction-addicted barrel. You. Me. The lady in the street. The guy in the bowling alley. And the President of the United States owns part of it too -- the guy ...16 comments 43 Recs
- Back in 1990, the Supreme Court of the United States was confronted with quite a sticky situation: Alfred Smith and Galen Black had been fired from their jobs with a private drug rehabilitation ...178 comments 503 Recs
- Huzzah! Today is an exciting day! Sites across the ...13 comments 20 Recs
- If you know me by now, you know I care deeply about the issues. The reason you know me is because I do not wear a mask. I am asking you to be fearless. I am asking you to be accountable. I am ...935 comments 523 Recs
- Roland Martin, ...212 comments 213 Recs
- "I will always ...124 comments 107 Recs
- I have little patience for melodramatic TTFN's and GBCW's written to garner attention and sympathy. This is real. And its permanent. I'm not sick. I'm not depressed. I don't have a fancy new job ...275 comments 198 Recs
- THE DECISION IS FINALLY IN! A three-judge panel of the Ninth Circuit Court has upheld Judge Vaughn Walker's decision of a ...201 comments 281 Recs
- Okay, who else is on pins and needles awaiting the 9th Circuits opionion on PropH8? Yeah... me too. Thought I would open up the waiting room to hang out and discuss.62 comments 17 Recs
- The Associated Press is reporting Karen Handel has resigned her position as vice president for public policy with the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The resignation came in a letter ...259 comments 314 Recs