Posting History for inforet
|Obama defends 'Race to the Top'
There’s been some pushback from the (so-called) radical left (unions, bloggers, etc., ) on some of Obama’s signature education plan. Recently, at the Urban League, he offered a defense ...
|...but Obama ADMIRES Reagan, so whats all the fuss?
Yesterday there was some huffing and puffing about a dairy that discussed the relative conservatism of Reagan and Obama. According to one diarist, the other diarist was an insensitive nincompoop ...
|Gulf Disaster: The BRITS, BBC & Obama (apparently British pensioners trump Gulf Coast Americans)
For anyone not keeping track of the international media on the gulf disaster, I thought you might find this stuff emanating from across the pond quite amusing. Unfortunately I cant find ...
|OBAMA: "It turns out, by the way, that oil rigs today generally don't cause spills,"
For those of you skeptical of the administration response and posturing on the gulf oil spill, I think you might want to read this before you jump to any ...
|Where are the REAL pictures of the GULF?
the pictures speak for themselves. Sorry I have so few. The only open access photos are ones of "administration officials" hugging each other, or BP crew 'cleaning' birds and beaches. I did a ...
|What Obama is NOT doing about the BP oil Spill
A recent recommended diary (similar title) claims that the average American and the Media is supposed to find out what the governments plan, response, contingencies for the Gulf Oil Spill are by ...
|Its NOT the Carville, Stupid! its the GULF!
Let me be clear, I can't stand windbags like Carville. I couldn't stand him when he was in the Clinton administration and I cant stand him now. While its true he's not an expert on anything (...
|Obama's true concern about the Gulf
You really have to have spent time in the gulf region, Florida keys, marshlands and wetlands to experience the uniqueness of the vegetation and wildlife, and how its one of the few regions truly ...
|Rand Paul is more important than Gulf Oil Spill
I am just disgusted by the large number of diaries hogging the front page about the Gulf Spill, how the Obama administrations response resembles the Bush administration, and all the unjustified ...
|SHHHHH...dont use the M word!
It’s really interesting that the writings of democrats promoting this bill (and subliminally insinuating that we should ignore the 'rabid liberals'), always seem to miss the same single word ...
|10 reasons why you should support passing HCR
I have been an ardent foe of the no-public-option-with-mandate Senate Health Bill. I just couldn't convince myself that it was worth supporting. And the dishonesty that has been emanating from the ...
|Why so-called liberals and democrats suddenly love Bolton||inforet||07/20/2006||11||2||1||1|
|IMMIGRATION: Rove's secret wedge between Bush and the GOP?||inforet||03/28/2006||28||4||-||-|
|KOS Please take the Book Ad off the comments area||inforet||01/03/2006||103||-||1||8|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by inforet
- An exceptionally alarming bit of highly obfuscated news (as you'll see once you read Naked Capitalism Publisher Yves Smith's post, farther down, below) about the Bush tax-cut extension story is, ...268 comments 544 Recs
- Oh, goodness, please tell me President Obama is not listening to BLANCHE LINCOLN...619 comments 633 Recs
- First of all I want to thank all my representatives in congress; win or lose. Patrick Leahy, Bernie Sanders, and Peter Welch "867 comments 926 Recs
- primary challenges, and Dancing with ...497 comments 479 Recs
- Just a feeble attempt to bring some fun to the diary list. Not to belittle any points of view, just some light relief. Seems poor addled Glenn may be losing one of his remaining few advertisers.290 comments 306 Recs
- Now that the president has signaled yet another collapse in agreeing to tax cuts for the rich, there is a hidden cost to this capitulation. He is now stuck defending this deal for the rest of his ...192 comments 62 Recs
- Emergencies (perceived or manufactured) are the pretext and cover of the worst evils in recent memory. The invasion of Iraq is the premier example, sold ...14 comments 15 Recs
- New CBS News poll out confirms every other poll we've seen on the topic - the American people are solidly against tax cuts ...1591 comments 467 Recs
- Folks, this is not a winner. We can't be arguing that, because Obama hasn't caved to OUR desires, that there is some sort of personality flaw in him, that he's "weak" or "cowardly" or whatever. ...1166 comments 415 Recs
- Once again Obama has cut the legs out from under the Democrats. Let's keep this really simple...110 comments 12 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.