81 comments by issy.
Recommended by issy
- Republican state Sen. Ray Scott congratulated public health officials on the award before voting to defund the program. Colorado ...152 comments 242 Recs
- Bloods and Crips uniting and disputing the claims of the Baltimore Police Yesterday, immediately after the funeral of Freddie Gray, the Baltimore Police Department released an ...249 comments 272 Recs
- I just got done listening to the oral arguments in Obergefell v. Hodges , the Supreme Court case that is expected to decide the issue of whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry (64 comments 79 Recs
- Tired of the "distraction," the NFL is moving on.117 comments 107 Recs
- So, we have 'white riots' ( because we lost the game ), and 'black riots' ( because we're losing our lives ). Guess which riots national and mainstream media choose to demonize? ...92 comments 283 Recs
- How much to not investigate this? On Monday, the Texas legislation voted 94-51 ...9 comments 44 Recs
- Elementary school teacher Lina McLean has filed a lawsuit against the school administration, school board members, and security company all responsible for the outrageous school shooting "drill" ...179 comments 219 Recs
- Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing ...315 comments 636 Recs
- Contract workers in federal buildings once again walked out and rallied with supporters on Wednesday as they continue pressing the federal government to raise employment standards. Workers ...57 comments 219 Recs
- In an act of partisanship not normally associated with the inner workings of the Department of Children & Family Services, Kansas DCF took to Facebook and Twitter to refute "The Left" who has ...34 comments 95 Recs
- No current results.