|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by issy
- The United States is the 33rd best place in the world to be a mother , according to the 2015 State of the World's Mothers report prepared by Save the Children. And, adding insult to injury, 33rd is ...81 comments 125 Recs
- The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings It's hard to figuratively pick up the newspaper these without seeing something concerning ...87 comments 103 Recs
- Republican state Sen. Ray Scott congratulated public health officials on the award before voting to defund the program. Colorado ...158 comments 245 Recs
- Bloods and Crips uniting and disputing the claims of the Baltimore Police Yesterday, immediately after the funeral of Freddie Gray, the Baltimore Police Department released an ...251 comments 273 Recs
- I just got done listening to the oral arguments in Obergefell v. Hodges , the Supreme Court case that is expected to decide the issue of whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry (64 comments 79 Recs
- Tired of the "distraction," the NFL is moving on.117 comments 108 Recs
- So, we have 'white riots' ( because we lost the game ), and 'black riots' ( because we're losing our lives ). Guess which riots national and mainstream media choose to demonize? ...93 comments 284 Recs
- How much to not investigate this? On Monday, the Texas legislation voted 94-51 ...9 comments 44 Recs
- Elementary school teacher Lina McLean has filed a lawsuit against the school administration, school board members, and security company all responsible for the outrageous school shooting "drill" ...179 comments 219 Recs
- Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing ...315 comments 636 Recs
- No current results.