Posting History for issy
|They're Not Republicans, They Are Rebiblicans
A new word for the crazy Republicans of today: Rebiblicans , a group of people who believe in Fox News, the Koch philosophy, and their religion above everyone else's rights (The Buy-Bull ...
|The Republicans' Attack on SS Disability is A Hate Crime
They're at it again. Policians doing the bidding of their oligarch bosses rapidly shredding the disabled's last lifeline. The US Department of Justice defines a hate crime as "the violence of ...
|How About We Impeach Rupert Murdoch Instead
The Republicans are starting to fall all over themselves once again with the "I" word so perhaps the best thing we can do is to impeach their top guy first. Of course it's not Boehner, Paul, or Cruz,
|Open letter to The Supreme Court
Please keep your belief system to yourself and not down my children's throat! In regards to the Hobby Lobby's case regarding the birth control mandate and all the forced birth nonsense: ...
|First they come for the teachers
The religious fundamentalists are at it again. And I am not talking about Islamist fundamentalists, I am talking about the American [Taliban] Christianists/Dominionists. Dr. Poole, a ...
|It's about the messaging - Looking for the Line
Don't you ever just wish you had that one line, the one that makes your right-wing friend stop and say, "Oh, I get it! You are right!" I am looking for as many of these lines as we can gather. ...
|It's time to change the Message - starting with "Pro-life"
Progressives! It is time to change the message! Let's frame the issues from OUR perspective!
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by issy
- House Speaker John Boehner thinks it'...77 comments 87 Recs
- 28 comments 215 Recs
- Yesterday I posted a rather scathing entry about Mr. Luis Lang of South Carolina, followed by another one about the hundreds of almost entirely liberal / progressive-leaning donors (including myself)107 comments 223 Recs
- The Jefferson County, CO public schools' board majority it out of control - on some sort of high & mighty trip - as if they're accountable to no one. This has got to stop. Board majority members ...4 comments 8 Recs
- The United States is the 33rd best place in the world to be a mother , according to the 2015 State of the World's Mothers report prepared by Save the Children. And, adding insult to injury, 33rd is ...86 comments 139 Recs
- The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings It's hard to figuratively pick up the newspaper these without seeing something concerning ...99 comments 110 Recs
- Republican state Sen. Ray Scott congratulated public health officials on the award before voting to defund the program. Colorado ...158 comments 245 Recs
- Bloods and Crips uniting and disputing the claims of the Baltimore Police Yesterday, immediately after the funeral of Freddie Gray, the Baltimore Police Department released an ...252 comments 274 Recs
- I just got done listening to the oral arguments in Obergefell v. Hodges , the Supreme Court case that is expected to decide the issue of whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry (64 comments 79 Recs
- Tired of the "distraction," the NFL is moving on.117 comments 108 Recs
- No current results.