Posting History for itsnotmyfault
|It Gets Better Mitt Romney Version
Mitt the gay kid bully Romney wants to sweep this washington post article under the rug but we wont let him. He must not realize that in the 21st century we dont terrorize gay kids for simply being ...
|The losing mentality
We are losing election after election I don't see any recognition of this simple fact from the most progressive members of this community and I don't see any long term strategy to change that.
|Veto The Tax cuts is that really wise
First things first lets get the facts straight. 53 percent of the american people want there tax cut but want the tax cut for those making over $250,000 to expire. Another 14 percent want all ...
|Lies on Daily Kos
That’s my Huffington Post style headlined designed to get more page views. The lies I'm referring to is the ad around the borders of our site claiming that career colleges are under attack ...
|Obama Bashing 101
There is two diaries claiming obama is a blue dog. Lets dispel this ...
|Why Obama should compromise on the tax cuts
this is going to be a a short diary.
|The Top 3 lies about Barack Obama from "the right" and "the left"
I decided to make a top ten list of lies about my favorite president. He got me fired up yesterday.
|When is it not a good time to bash a democrat?
Diarist on hear have great responsibilities. But that responsibility cuts 2 ways. I see comments calling Obama a coward, spineless lacking leadership qualities. We are fucked unless we unite. I ...
|If I talk about primarying obama whats wrong with that?
Nothing IMO. If you really believe the worst of the progressive critiques on this president A primary is justified the problem is the progressive critiques even thought they would send the country ...
|obama is advancing equal rights
Obama is not strong ally of gay Americans I wish he was because he should lead on this issue its the one issue where compromise is a moral flaw. So he has a extremely flawed position on equality but ...
| We are not f**ked
I'm an Obama apologist. Im just fucking with yall. But for all the people who feel this is the worst shape this country has ever been in. You fucking chicken littles need to get a fucking grip. The ...
|Electing A Better Indiana Senator: A Call to Action
Evan Bayh is retiring the sky is falling. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! Run for the hills the republicans are comming. Everybody calm the fuck down. We need to turn this into a turning point. ...
|Who killed Health Care?(A who done it?)
There always the usual culprits like health insurance lobbyist who swarmed on capital hill and spent record amounts in order to ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by itsnotmyfault
- This is a video regarding the GOP War on Women and Planned Parenthood. It is a powerful video that features Cynthia Nixon. Blackwaterdog has asked on their site that you watch and please pass ...16 comments 60 Recs
- I swore I wouldn't blog until I got a job, but I have to get this off my chest. But with all due respect to another ...39 comments 45 Recs
- I just returned from Paul Ryan's townhall meeting in Waterford and am dutifully reporting back, Kossacks. First of all, there were over 400 people there, probably a majority being pro-Ryan. It was ...209 comments 1059 Recs
- Now I usually don't do these sort of reply diaries, but right now there's a diary up that presents Jerry Brown's budget fight as being some kind of shining example of how a progressive politician ...30 comments 25 Recs
- 1884 - 1,234 years after it was first planned, the Washington Monument is finally completed. 2001 - For the first time in history, McDonald's teams up with a retail partner on its ...11 comments 10 Recs
- Well, not a long diary. Just want to convey some news here that you may think is good. Obama looks to be saying nope to the dope. Which dope am I talking about - all of em'!25 comments 26 Recs
- In his press conference or speech this afternoon, he should be very straight forward, and say that the people have spoken, and want the Republican party to have a shot at crafting a balanced budget ...69 comments 30 Recs
- So. The youth vote stayed home. The young abandoned us when we Oldsters went out to fight for their future. The Cell Phone Generation had something better to do than save their jobs, save their ...16 comments 19 Recs
- Kos is right, but so was Ralph Nader Let me explain why before people crush me. :-) Kos is right because the path to real reform runs through incrementalism. That isn’t how he would put it I ...59 comments 1 Recs
- Short and sweet: With the retirement of Evan Bayh the Democratic caucus has lost one of its sleaziest obstructionists. If Lincoln and Reid continue to lose to any Republican with a pulse, we can ...21 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.