Reside in rural AZ, with Mexico closer than anything else. Ex-wet side Washingtonian, here for the sun and to dry out the moss. Independent with strong Blue tendencies. I'll probably re-register as a D sooner or later; makes more sense down here.
DOB: In the '50s
Location: Double Adobe, Arizona
Comments posted: 1523 (15 days since last comment on Tue May 12, 2015 at 08:21 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following itzadryheat: 5
itzadryheat's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by itzadryheat
- Every Memorial Day I try to think of those who lost their lives in service to our country, but I can never focus on abstract deaths, nor on so many. I always end up thinking about fellow ...7 comments 13 Recs
- One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish, Black fish, Blue fish, Old fish, New fish. This one has a little car. This one has a little star. Say! What a lot of fish there are. Yes. Some are red, ...157 comments 180 Recs
- The man in charge of the administration which lied the nation into ...270 comments 75 Recs
- I had a request to do a diary about entertainers who served in the military. Turns out it wasn't as easy as I thought. This is in no way a comprehensive list. There were just too many to work with. ...630 comments 449 Recs
- Sorry Arizona cities, no passing laws your citizens want Chances are, if you live in an urban area in a big rural state, you might not be represented by your legislature. That's been apparent ...50 comments 108 Recs
- Bernadette Devlin McAliskey Another Saint Patrick's Day Parade in New York City has come and gone and still the ...158 comments 179 Recs
- Since I stopped working the rumor in my social circle is that I just stay home to watch Netflix and Amazon Prime. It is true that I do a lot of that but the photos below, one from each day since ...42 comments 90 Recs
- I would just like to thank everyone who responded to Triciawyse's diary about the trouble I was in- Not just the gifts,but the kind words,good thoughts and wishes-they mean so much- I was ...31 comments 99 Recs
- A few days ago, we here in the southern Rockies were treated to an abundant snowfall over the course of 24 hours. Prior to that snowstorm we had been experiencing warm temps & limited snow--but that ...66 comments 74 Recs
- Twelve years and going strong! Everything has changed since I started Daily Kos in 2002, including my family. We are terrible at taking pictures throughout the year, so every holiday season we ...106 comments 198 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.