Posting History for ivorysteve
|Harpers Magazine cover story: "How to Rig an Election"
My copy of the November Harper's Magazine arrived today, with a surprisingly front-and-center article on the state of America's vote-counting technology. It's a well-researched piece, with much of ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by ivorysteve
- The verdict was ridiculous but not surprising. The only way I would describe the way that I feel is nausea. I am just sick that this guy got off and his lawyers are going to shamelessly be doing ...521 comments 830 Recs
- Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen this posted on Daily Kos, and I figure it's pretty relevant. This'll be short because 1) I'm not a diary writer and 2) I really don't know what to say. My jaw ...240 comments 587 Recs
- Just a quick diary to spread this wonderful video of Lawrence O'Donnell tonight. It's a must-see segment about what Sen. Reid did alone on the Senate floor today, a truly beautiful thing to watch as ...321 comments 647 Recs
- From the Columbus Free Press: At 9am Election Day, a federal judge will decide whether untested and uncertified secret software will remain on Ohio’s vote tabulation and reporting systems in 39 ...524 comments 684 Recs
- For The Last Word's rpeort on the subject go here. Surprise, surprise! George HW Bush called it "Voodoo Economics" when he ran against Reagan in the primary in 1980. He was bribed into silence on ...26 comments 140 Recs
- It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything. -Stalin Does anybody know or care that Mitt ...246 comments 378 Recs
- I think you'll be shocked, and very disturbed. I mean Ohio is the whole ball game...Romney simply can't win without Ohio it is just mathematically impossible ( like his tax plan!)....Soooo who is ...342 comments 372 Recs
- I was taught not to tattle, but when I read noweasel's recent top o' the rec list diary , citing threats of violence against ...1006 comments 1128 Recs
- UPDATE: Gaining more than 1307 votes, this idea moved up from 13th to 3rd place since this diary was published. Unless it drops back to 4th on 12/31, it will go on to the second round at ...497 comments 676 Recs
- As you may have heard, oil prices have reached a new high above $140. I can already hear the outcry against speculators and their out-of-control games to enrich themselves at our expense. Never ...355 comments 326 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.