Below you'll find recent contributions related to james321's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|HI-Sen: Brian Schatz (D) Fights Back Against Fast Tracking The TPA
U.S. Senator Brian Schatz (D. HI), who has been an adamant opponent of the TPP, is now focusing on stopping the TPA:
|IL-Sen: Mark Kirk (R) Gets His Facts Wrong Regarding Nelson Mandela & South Africa's Nuclear Program
U.S. Senator Mark Kirk (R. IL) has been pushing his Iran Sanctions Bill which would greatly undermine President Obama's negotiations with Iran: http://www.niacouncil.org/much-more-is-needed-from-...
|CA-Sen: Watch Kamala Harris (D) Rock The California Democratic Party Convention
Received this e-mail today from Attorney General Kamala Harris' (D. CA) U.S. Senate campaign:
|MD-Sen: Donna Edwards (D) Goes After The Medicare Cuts In The TPP||poopdogcomedy||05/20/2015||6|
|WA-Gov & Sen: PPP Has Inslee (D) & Murray (D) Starting Off Looking Strong For Re-Election
Some good news today from PPP out of Washington: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2015/05/washington-voters-grow-further-in-support-of-gay-marriage-marijuana-background-checks....
|WI-Sen: Sherrod Brown (D. OH) Helps Russ Feingold (D) Get Ready To Defeat Ron Johnson (R)
Received this e-mail from one of my favorite U.S. ...
|MO-Sen: Jason Kander (D) & VoteVets Push Congress To Give Veterans Free Access To Public Parks
Received this e-mail today from VoteVets and Secretary of State Jason Kander's (D. MO) U.S. Senate campaign: I ...
|CT-Sen: Richard Blumenthal (D) Keeps Up The Fight For Mandatory GMO Labeling
Received this e-mail today from U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal (D. CT): As a dad, it’s always been ...
|WI-Sen: Ron Johnson (R), 'I May Trust Ayatollah Over Obama On Details Of Iran Deal'
More words of insanity from one of the most vulnerable Tea Part U.S. Senators: http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/senate-homeland-security-chairman-ayatollah-could-be-more-tr?utm_term=.
|PA-Sen: Uncovering Pat Toomey's (R) Newsletter, 5/15/15 Edition
Received this e-mail today from Joe Sestak's (D. PA) U.S. Senate campaign: For close to a year, we have ...
|PA-Sen: Pat Toomey (R) Insists He's Not Holding Up A Judicial Nominee He's Holding Up
And so the ridiculous saga of the Tea Party U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania and the judicial nominee he recommended that he's delaying a vote for continues: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/13/
|WI-Sen: PCCC Wastes No Time Helping Russ Feingold (D) Get Ready To Defeat Ron Johnson (R)
Received this e-mail today from the Progressive Change Campaign Committee in support of former U.S. Senator Russ Feingold's (D. WI) comeback bid against Tea Party U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (...
|Warren, DeBlasio & Stiglitz Reveal Liberal Manifesto "Rewriting the Rules" at 9am - Livestream
Wow! I just stumbled onto this - can't wait! Economist Joseph Stiglitz, along with Bill DeBlasio and Elizabeth Warren will reveal today a comprehensive plan to address wealth inequality that was ...
|PA-Sen: Uncovering Pat Toomey's (R) Newsletter, 5/8/15 Edition
Received this e-mail from former Rep. Joe Sestak's (
Recommended by james321
- Wow. All I can say is...good for him, seriously: Lifelong Republican Turns On His Party, Embraces Obamacare Luis Lang, who is currently crowdfunding for medical expenses that he can’t afford ...280 comments 683 Recs
- Arizonans not welcome. Today the Arizona legislature did what no other state in the nation has been mean-spirited enough to do: they cut lifetime welfare benefits to one year for everyone—adults ...337 comments 340 Recs
- 123 comments 72 Recs
- The last known photo of Tamir Rice, taken just a month before he was shot and killed by the Cleveland PD Twelve-year-old Tamir Rice was shot by ...58 comments 136 Recs
- The ad kind of speaks for itself.252 comments 518 Recs
- America is a scary, violent place. Yes, we host the Grammys and produce Pixar movies, but we live in one of the most violent nations, historically and currently, in the entire world. Culture and ...131 comments 142 Recs
- The United States continues to be separate and unequal in so many ways. Justice, far too often, is applied in an inequitable fashion and basic privileges often afforded to white men, 2015 be damned,473 comments 531 Recs
- It's been in the news. Now it has been confirmed. As of this past weekend, Raymond Leo Burke, America's highest-ranking cardinal ...250 comments 394 Recs
- Map showing the location of the site of the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant accident in Japan. Stations are indicated at which seawatersamples were collected in 2011-2014 on Line P and in ...205 comments 126 Recs
- It's a little too late for the United States, as a nation, to lead on family leave. But within the United States, Democrats can and should lead on the issue—lead us toward catching up with the ...30 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.