Posting History for jennifervents
|How Glenn Beck and I Are Alike (When I Was 6 Years Old)
Sometimes...I have to remind myself...I'm a lot like Glenn Beck. At least my 6-year old self was. I would sometimes CRY to get what I wanted. I would play on peoples emotions. I would eat up the ...
|The Problem With 'Liberals'
"The problem with 'liberals' is they are ALL victims...or HAVE to MAKE everyone a victim." Someone of 'authority' actually said that to me last week. Not only did they say it to ME...they ...
|Apparently You Can Get Fired For...
Source of My Rage? This Article . A friend of mine mentioned to me while typing this - that it's already been brought up here - I missed that, sorry! I had to read this article at least 3 times ...
|Another Way To Keep Consumers Uneducated and Silenced
I was reading THIS ARTICLE and was freaked out, upset, and mad on so many levels. I don't really have time to go on a rant here, but, I do want to bring up the last paragraph of the article ...
|Karma's NOT a B&%$# - She's Freakin' Mother Teresa!
I realize I have to start posting more positive stuff here and not complain all the time...because that just contributes to my anger. I thought THIS was a feel-good story for ya! This lady is a ...
Being Labeled As a…WOMAN… This is a rant I have posted in my head and in and on other venues over and over again many times throughout my life. Being labeled as a WOMAN – from one side or ...
|Women PhDs, Virginity Tests, Activists, Game Change, Women Finances, WOMEN - VOTE!
I have an App on my iPhone called Zite. Not sure if anyone else here has it or not but I do like the app overall...it lets you pick which news topics are of interest to you and they will show you ...
Article: The Truth About Opium Brides Need another reason to fight the War On Drugs on a personal level? How about SAYING NO to Drugs will help with the War on Women, too! Take a look at the ...
|Foreign Affairs - Thinking of My College Days - Tell Me Is There A World Out There!
I have been thinking a lot about my college days lately. You will see me mention this in several of my posts here. One of the many things I have been thinking about - specifically - is Foreign ...
|20K Abducted Women/Children Rescued in 2011
Good News - Bad News... It's always good news to hear that 20,000 women and children were rescued. Bad News being that 20K Women and Children needed to be rescued to begin with! AND...this is ...
|Hundreds of Elephants Killed
I was reading this article and it tears my heart! Hundred of Elephants Killed in Cameroon National Park. I know I am new to posting diaries here but I have many subjects that I need to get out. ...
|Shocked & Amazed
I'm shocked and amazed!!!! In a good way! I want to thank everyone for their wonderful support! I just started writing my thoughts down, here, because many people around me IRL didn't seem to ...
|Susan, Jane, Janis, Diana, Eleanor, Babs, ME, and YOU
"We ask justice, we ask equality, we ask that all the civil and political rights that belong to citizens of the United States, be guaranteed to us and our daughters forever." —Susan B. Anthony, ...
|The Rise Of "The Vent"
I have been pondering a post for a very, VERY long time. After weeks of on-going slams I can personally relate to - I have decided to finally let it out. Before I start venting let me give you a ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by jennifervents
- (Originally published here ) I mean that question pretty literally. Since Tuesday's election, I've heard "public Christians" --those speaking on TV, radio, the media-- talking about the horrible ...120 comments 232 Recs
- After the election results, you would think the GOP would have a come to Jesus moment. Look they are stinking up the place in the electoral college. Demographics aren't on their side. What do ...53 comments 5 Recs
- How'd your little bubble of ignorance work out, assholes? What's striking about Mitt Romney's loss is just how stunned conservatives were. I keep thinking there's no way most of them could buy this ...377 comments 219 Recs
- That is the first line of Picket Fence Apocalypse , today's New York Times column by Charles M. Blow, who in my humble opinion is overdue for his own Pulitzer Prize for Commentary. Read that ...132 comments 276 Recs
- Late last night a tired and disheveled figure appeared at our door. "I'm so weary" he said "I've been hounded for so long" "Come in" I said "I'll give you, shelter from the storm." "My name is ...17 comments 22 Recs
- It's true, I did just what President Obama told me to do. I voted for revenge. Fellow liberals and lefties are free to scorn me for lowering myself to the level of the enemy. When I went in the ...59 comments 105 Recs
- This is what we need to repeat for everyone.This is Reality. Share it. Repeat it ad infinitum. Make sure this reality - ~ actual ~ reality - is propagated everywhere. Help quench the pseudo-reality ...189 comments 776 Recs
- Not actually a winning talking point for Republicans Hey, ladies, remember that time Republicans figured turning out the rapist vote might be a winning strategy? Of course you do because it was, ...118 comments 147 Recs
- We didn't just Upgrade the Senate this cycle, we put a record number of women in it. According to EMILY's List late Tuesday night: With the victories of Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Tammy Baldwin (D-...137 comments 104 Recs
- Pennsylvania called for President Obama! Suck on it, Mitt.323 comments 73 Recs
- No current results.