Below you'll find recent contributions related to jim bow's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Update: Photos from Portland, OR Celebration! Today, we gather to Celebrate our Cedwyn
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax-- Of cabbages--and kings-- -Lewis Carrol, The Walrus and The Carpenter The time has come to talk ...
|The prurient god of the Duggars
Full disclosure. I never watched the Duggar's television show. Heard about it, of course. But the show's entire premise left me feeling nauseous. The focus on fertility and a constant state of ...
|This weekend we gather to celebrate our Cedwyn with her Mom and Portland friends!
Celebration of Cedwyn Saturday May 23 1:00pm At The ...
|Mad Men 7.14 - 'Person to Person'
It's the real thing! (Courtesy AMCtv) It doesn't matter if Don Draper literally is the person who'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony . It really doesn't. ...
Recommended by jim bow
- Does the Healthcare.gov website have issues? Yes, more issues than a virtual magazine stand. However, I'm getting more than a bit frustrated with the narrow focus on what hasn't been working ...117 comments 210 Recs
- "Dude, you're doing this to ...99 comments 68 Recs
- Yeah, I was really surprised to not see any diary on Obama's latest "NO." So I thought I'd just put it on the diary record. He said no to the GOP's crappy deal today. And he's been saying no for ...721 comments 395 Recs
- For every runner, it is different, I suppose. For me, it sets in at around the two-mile mark. No matter how well you have trained, the fatigue grips you just a little bit. The knowledge that you ...58 comments 99 Recs
- 339 comments 35 Recs
- Per the 20th Amendment , the terms of the members of the 112th Congress expire at noon on Thursday, ready or not. As I did two years ago , ...101 comments 40 Recs
- In a speech Thursday morning, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tore into House Speaker John Boehner for refusing to call the House of Representatives back into session to vote on Senate-passed ...117 comments 51 Recs
- President Obama might ...182 comments 49 Recs
- Sen. Daniel Inouye died at 88 years old Monday afternoon. Inouye had been hospitalized with respiratory issues.215 comments 117 Recs
- Ok, so you've seen the introduction to Daily Kos 4.0, ...123 comments 65 Recs
jim bow's Tags
- No current results.
jim bow's Blogroll
- Talking Points Memo
- The Gavel (Speaker Pelosi's Blog)
- Five Thirty-Eight
- First Read
- Real Clear Politics
- House of Representatives
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (my former employer)
- Census Bureau
- Election 2006 Results
- Election 2004 Results
- Election 2002 Results
- Election 2000 Results
- Dave Leip's Election Atlas
- Massachusetts Health Connector
- Kaiser Family Foundation
- Commonwealth Fund