Below you'll find recent contributions related to jmknapp's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Tattooed Christian rappers for Ted Cruz is a thing
He's feelin' it. Wow, I so did not need to know that a "Christian rap group" ...
|In weekly address, Obama asks Senate to pass USA Freedom Act
President Obama used this week's video address to ask the Senate to quickly pass the USA Freedom Act, a revised but still controversial renewal of some of the now-expiring provisions of the ...
|Ben Carson may be running for president, but he still gets $40,000 per speech
The news that Ben ...
|'Patriots' hold cartoon contest in front of Arizona mosque
I see we're still ignoring the Waco murders to focus on "cartoon contests." You can draw your own conclusions as to why a bunch of fourth-tier patriots have decided that drawing pictures of ...
|62 percent of Republicans still say Iraq War was the 'right thing' to do
This has to ...
|Pennsylvania paper apologizes for Memorial Day letter calling for execution of President Obama
'Divisive rhetoric', and so on.
|Open thread for night owls: Fox News still making their viewers dumber. And angrier.||Hunter||05/27/2015||75|
|Jeb Bush's favorite author pens book asking rich Americans to nullify U.S. laws
Jeb Bush is a "total nerd" for Charles Murray. ThinkProgress is the latest ...
|Vander Plaats won't require 2016 Republican candidates to sign another 'Marriage Vow'
This is bad news for Rick Santorum In the wake of a 2012 Republican campaign season that did not go off as planned, the anti-LGBT religious conservative group run by noted ...
|Jade Helm conspiracy theorists are kind of dumb. Who knew?
F-35 fighters over Texas. Because they were built there. The Boston Globe went to ...
|ExxonMobil says mankind has 'enormous capacity to deal with adversity' caused by climate change
'Gentlemen: To evil.' ExxonMobil has a plan to deal ...
|Rand Paul joins Leadership Institute, vows to free American colleges from 'the clutches of the left'
It looks like Rand Paul's campaign advisers have ...
|Sen. Lindsey Graham: I worked in a pool room, so I know 'Iranians are liars'||Hunter||05/26/2015||138|
|Lawmakers overestimate how conservative their districts are—by a lot
Loud, but not representative This bears repeating. We've heard before that lawmakers tend to presume their own districts are much more conservative than they are, but it's the degree to which they'...
|Rich Lowry was very, very upset over Michelle Obama's commencement speech
It appears First Lady Michelle Obama acknowledging ...
|Good evening. How much Scott Walker would you like to buy tonight?
The best thing about Scott Walker's three-star super PAC price guide is that they've made it look like a menu, making it crystal clear that you're buying something. Would you prefer one ...
|Capitol Police to undergo additional bathroom training
Raise your hand if you found someone else's ...
|New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says swear words
'And furthermore ...' Ah, the political roast. Those glorious annual events in which politicians and the press get together and say terrible but perfectly true things ...
|President Obama honors fallen soldiers in weekly address
President Obama devoted his weekly address to those who have given their lives in service to the country. This weekend also reminds us that, around the world, our men and women in uniform ...
|Pew poll: 75 percent of Republicans want their party to challenge Obama 'more often'
Not satisfied. According to a new Pew poll, the ...
|Rick Santorum blasts Fox News for limiting GOP debate to top ten candidates
The announcement that Fox News will be limiting the first Republican primary ...
|Six Baltimore officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has announced that a grand jury has returned indictments for ...
|Ex-CIA briefer: Bush administration presented false 'intelligence' to the nation
No kidding. In the much-needed pile-...
|A not-indicted Chris Christie says media owes him an apology
Hang on, we have to savor this for a while : Chris Christie says the ...
|Time for Dem Committees to Follow California Dem Party's Lead, Call for Fossil Fuel Divestment ASAP
I wrote this on Blue Virginia , but it applies to every single state and local Democratic Party committee in the country. Just do it! A few weeks ago, Terry ...
|Monty Python and The Holy Grail as you have never seen it before
This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...
|Open thread for night owls: 'History will allow clear judgments' on Iraq||Hunter||05/20/2015||70|
|America's Dumbest Congressman: Bush would have never invaded Iraq if he knew Obama would screw it up||Hunter||05/20/2015||246|
|Sen. Ron Johnson: 'I'm not so sure I'm trusting President Obama' over Iranian leaders
I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...
|Chris Christie invokes 9/11: 'You can't enjoy your civil liberties if you're in a coffin'
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie takes on civil liberties, domestic espionage, and ...
Recommended by jmknapp
- Some headlines just write themselves. Many people wanted to know what happened as a result of ...34 comments 95 Recs
- On ...323 comments 457 Recs
- Oh how sweet it is! From my email inbox: United Wisconsin You collected over 300,000 recall signatures in the first 12 days! Dear JVolvo, This number will be ...91 comments 159 Recs
- This article was originally posted on Truthout.org . Last week, the labor movement and its allies scored a ...5 comments 3 Recs
- United Wisconsin has just posted: United Wisconsin is planning to make an announcement tonight regarding the number of recall signatures ...240 comments 233 Recs
- Big Pharma and the ...588 comments 438 Recs
- Damn. From: AP Exchange notification Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:03 AM Subject: NAN_kestrel9000@gmail.com (Rep. Barney Frank's office says h...42 comments 35 Recs
- i just read the "99PercentDeclaration" as posted by one of the people actively involved in the ows movement and am very disturbed by what i read. here is ...197 comments 11 Recs
- Reading the diary on the wreck list at the moment "The Euro Crisis by the numbers" it didn'...282 comments 197 Recs
- Those of you who already either know me or know of me know that I am a massive pootie person. We have just moved into an apartment and now have a pootie, named Princess Ashley; ...121 comments 99 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.