Posting History for jnww
|MA woman choked by police sues + Beyond the police
This video was aired a few months ago here in MA and it is disturbing. This sort of police brutality doesn't just happen in Southern or "red" states, as you well know it's happening everywhere. ...
|I have had enough.
March 7th was “Crossover Day” for the Georgia General Assembly, a day when all bills presented must pass the House and the Senate before midnight. (In other words, an avalanche of anti-American ...
|Anti-gay Host Taped @ Gay Bar, Involved in Hit-and-run
Anti-gay talk show host and former Houston City councilman, Michael Berry, allegedly hit a car outside of a gay bar in the Houston area. Berry is said to have hit the car of the bar’s bouncer, who ...
|Voting: It's A Serious Problem
Since the 2010 elections, the US has experienced a tsunami of harsh Republican-led laws attempting to take away the rights of women, workers, immigrants, under served, gays, elderly, non-profits, ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by jnww
- John Diehl, off to spend more quality time with a likely very pissed-off wife. Whoa! This didn't take long. Only one day ...94 comments 129 Recs
- How about this for some super-charged "grassroots" support? Already, one super-PAC pledging to promote Sanders' candidacy, " Ready for Bernie Sanders 2016 " [their Facebook Page] is ramping up its ...68 comments 73 Recs
- Okay, I've been around long enough to know that this brief diary is likely to get me labelled a "concern troll." But I can't help it. I think far too many here are underestimating the GOP clown car.462 comments 193 Recs
- According to a recent article in The Guardian by Jon Swaine: US authorities are investigating whether some of those ...59 comments 199 Recs
- My Yahoo "All Stories" news feed has been dominated lately with something called "Wochit," a cloud-based video creation company based in Tel Aviv, Israel that ...25 comments 51 Recs
- Well here's an infuriating story from the Texas Observer sure to add a little piss to your cornflakes this morning. Connie Wilson, who just moved from California to the Houston area with her wife ...318 comments 318 Recs
- This could be my shortest diary ever. I'm just going to leave this video here without much commentary, because it needs none. If you've been paying much attention, you probably know about the St. ...49 comments 103 Recs
- North Carolina state House Speaker Thom Tillis just secured the GOP nomination a few days ago, but Democrats aren't wasting any time in dropping the hammer. The Senate Majority PAC is unleashing a ...23 comments 55 Recs
- Breaking Bad's mega-rich meth kingpin Walter White, totally conservative. On Monday I ...228 comments 231 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.