People joanneleon is following.
|Anthony Page aka SecondComing||1||12084||07/03/2011|
|National Nurses Movement||142||323||03/19/2015|
|NY brit expat||140||13222||05/24/2015|
|One Pissed Off Liberal||487||39950||05/28/2015|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by joanneleon
- Yesterday, the House started voting on amendments to the FY 2016 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). I am going to highlight the amendments on which the Democratic caucus split. On Mo ...3 comments 11 Recs
- A few months ago, while reading an article in Aeon Magazine by Henry Farrell , I came across British sociologist Colin Crouch ’s concept of post-democracy. I had read one of Crouch’s works before,8 comments 10 Recs
- It has been awhile since America did something really stupid abroad, too long for some. From the gang of Very Serious People who brought you the 2003 invasion and occupation of Iraq comes Quagmire 2:21 comments 17 Recs
- A few hours ago, the House voted to provide funding to arm the "moderate" rebels in Syria to fight ISIS, deepening US military involvement in the situation in Iraq and Syria. Last week, the New ...20 comments 32 Recs
- Bombing ISIS will have a very limited impact. That's the overwhelming consensus of analysts and senior Pentagon planning officers and Pentagon ...63 comments 30 Recs
- Somewhere around a couple months ago, June 8th to be precise, I started on an exciting adventure not only in the Heath Care system of the US but also in pain. Lots and lot of pain. Now, if you watch ...44 comments 56 Recs
- Recently, President Obama casually mentioned that "we tortured some folks." We did something impolite and may have inconvenienced or annoyed some folks. Kind of like farting in an elevator. An ...533 comments 100 Recs
- I believe that you have crossed a line, Mr. Obama. At your recent press conference you very casually stated that "we tortured some folks" : With respect to the larger point of the RDI report itself,813 comments 261 Recs
- According to a recent poll by PEW (PDF) Millennials, specifically those under 30, blame Israel for the current conflict more than they blame Hamas. Note, that's not Palestinians, it *Hamas*. Only ...239 comments 96 Recs
- Like an army that has been out-flanked and out-generalled, the Intelligence-Industrial Complex is slowly, grudgingly, bitterly conceding ground to pro-fourth amendment forces.636 comments 328 Recs