People joejoejoe is following.
|Rep Louise Slaughter||122||128||06/03/2011|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by joejoejoe
- "The right to the city is far more than the individual liberty to access urban resources: it is a right to change ourselves by changing the city. It is, moreover, a common rather than an individual ...21 comments 28 Recs
- Fight this time, Harry. Fight. It's July, ...49 comments 48 Recs
- CHICAGO— The education of students with disabilities and race discrimination are the subjects of two class action lawsuits filed today in federal court against the Chicago Board of Education by ...25 comments 42 Recs
- In honor of great speeches and roasts at White House Correspondents dinners, and in light of all of the recent revisionist history of Bush the Lesser, I give you the best one of all time: Stephen ...135 comments 292 Recs
- A big scoop from Politico , or as Charlie Pierce so aptly calls it, Tigerbeat on the Potomac: The traditional media was entirely on the side of the 90 percent of America in thinking the Senate ...57 comments 53 Recs
- Today, I passed a hand written note to a feral cat feeder-- I was shaking as I did so, and I had no idea how much this practice bothered me until the interaction happened. When I handed the ...120 comments 41 Recs
- The Arkansas Medicaid expansion waiver, the plan to privatize Medicaid expansion dollars by allowing them to be used to purchase private insurance on the state exchange, ...25 comments 22 Recs
- Sen. Tom Coburn Ever since assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez's name was mentioned as a possible nominee for labor secretary, Republicans have been teeing up the excuses they'll be using to ...28 comments 35 Recs
- 50 comments 46 Recs
- The 1,500 hospitals that provide the last hope of health care to the uninsured might be struggling the most under the cost controls built into the ...13 comments 14 Recs
- No current results.