Posting History for joeotter
|WARNING: Spontaneous HILLARY RANT!
I just posted the following to my face book page. Let me know how you it might go over with Uncle Righty! I just don't get it. It's a-Ok if you are actually sitting VP and your company, like ...
|My daughter on MSNBC last night Re: Penn State Frat UPDATE: & on the TODAY SHOW this morning!!
Needless to say I'm a very proud D-Kos Dad tonight!!!! Please check below the squiggle for my daughter's, Holly Otterbein who reports for Philadelphia Magazine, interview on the Last Word tonight! ...
|How We Won: A Pre-'14 Election Day Explanation
The night before the election, all of the pundits are predicting that the GOP will take over the US Senate tomorrow. The latest polls are showing a close but leaning GOP takeover to be decided, if ...
|I don't get the surprise about ISIS
I have to admit I just don't understand it. Why are so many of my regular and/or FB friends so surprised that ISIS is such a brutal, evil enemy? Many of them, who were friends long before FB, fully ...
|Tell them what YOU want
My wife and I have been stewing the last few weeks since the election. Every time we turn on the TV news (mostly MSNBC) it seems that, although the GOP claimed before the election that President ...
|PA Mom: “I Don’t Have My ID”
In the past, I have worked phone banks for various Democrats, including President Obama, and have had experiences similar to the many great stories repeated by others on Daily Kos. Just today, when ...
|Maybe the first debate was a set-up
Before the last Presidential debate, the Romney camp knew they were losing and that the first debate was their last chance to get back into the race. And, of course the Obama camp also knew it was ...
|Local Fox TV Says "Some Believing" Obama Will Crack Down on Guns
I'm still shook-up after listening tonight to our local Fox 43 TV station report that more people are buying guns because they think President Obama will "impliment stricter gun laws" if he is re-...
|UPDATED: Guest on Ratigan Show "Sort of" Calls for Arrest of the Clintons
I was working while listening to Dylan Ratigin's Show on MSMBC today when Dylan and two guests were discussing the case of blind Chinese dissident Chen Guangcheng. I missed the names of the guests ...
|Wussies: My newspaper Op-Ed causes more GOP Tears to flow
One thing I learned in a schoolyard years-ago, is that the bullies are always the first to cry when given a taste of their own medicine. Eveyone knows that Republicans love to call people they don'...
|Will Fox News Hire Keith Olbermann?
Now that MSNBC has suspended Keith Olbermann will the GOP and the Righteous Right, who staunchly defended Jaun William’s when he was fired from NPR, now rush to Keith’s defense for not ...
|Attacked: My Newspaper Op-Ed Causes Wealthy Crying
Our local paper; The York Sunday News published my rant against the wealthy cry-babies who take up too much space in our national discourse. The following is the bottom-line of what my article ...
Based on my own personal observations of the CNN exit poll, Obama wins tonight!
|Russert: Over-worked to Death? UPDATE
I have no idea if any of this is true, but here is what I have heard about Tim Russert's sudden, unexpected death: A co-worker friend of my wife's mother has a has a cozy government job in D.C. ...
|Eliminating Taxes on Healthcare||joeotter||09/21/2005||4||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by joeotter
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...734 comments 735 Recs
- His policy 'experts' must be real treasures.108 comments 59 Recs
- U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Mark Bush, 386th Expeditionary ...132 comments 199 Recs
- Income inequality has become far more visible over the past few years, thanks in large part to the efforts of the Occupy Wall Street movement. It should be common knowledge by now that the rich ...30 comments 84 Recs
- NC's Governor Pat McCrory (right) and junior U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (left) (See the Update at the end of this article for links to fast-breaking developments in the McCrory Affair) Exclusive to ...187 comments 486 Recs
- Salon's Bill Curry says it very well here: Bernie Sanders really matters: He doesn’t have to win to build a progressive movement Stop thinking about winners, losers and the dumb horse race. Let's ...384 comments 236 Recs
- Mother Jones magazine reported that police actions triggered the riot.114 comments 337 Recs
- Story by Pamela Hess, UPI Pentagon Correspondent [not The Onion ] Rumsfeld: Looting is transition to freedom [F]reedom's untidy. And free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do ...103 comments 288 Recs
- Damnation to those who think otherwise: " It is necessary to control women's sexual urges ," says Hakim, a stern, bespectacled man in a fez. " They must be chaste to preserve their beauty ." I had ...69 comments 75 Recs
- A couple of ladies were chatting near my cash register the other day after their lunch, as one admired the other's wallet. "Oh, it was only five hundred dollars," she said to her friend. "I wish I'd ...513 comments 536 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.