Below you'll find recent contributions related to johnxbrown's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by johnxbrown
- Obama campaign alumni Mitch Stewart, the Battleground States Director for Obama's 2012 re-election campaign, and Lydia Tran, the former National Press Secretary for Organizing for America, just ...29 comments 56 Recs
- George Desdunes before he was killed in a hazing incident with SAE fraternity Four years ago Cornell ...330 comments 444 Recs
- This screw-the-worker saga is rich . Rich with irony, ire, and incomplete coverage. So take a few minutes and get up to speed. If your BP can handle it , that is ... if not, I suggest this other ...213 comments 231 Recs
- To start with, I'm not a doctor. I do have access to medical journals and publications, a lot of practice and history to interpreting them, and an insatiable curiosity bug. I'm also a hard-core ...57 comments 67 Recs
- Conservatives think Harvard is okay, but just this one time. For a guy in love with his "scholarship" and "research" and hyperfocused on IQ, Heritage's Jason Richwine sure was kinda stupid. ...118 comments 204 Recs
- On Sunday, DailyKos' Steve Singiser had a diary out talking about the flawed premise of listing the 17 seats that would have to fall to form a path to a Democratic House majority and how such a list ...25 comments 51 Recs
- Two days ago, I published a diary asking how Jason Richwine could 'earn' a PhD from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government based on a dissertation arguing that the low IQ of Hispanics is reason to ...470 comments 392 Recs
- Tuesday May 7, 2013 saw a strange co-incidence in the restoration of dignity to two groups of those who served in WWII. Both had suffered injustices during and after the conflict. In Ireland, the ...16 comments 45 Recs
- Have you noticed that the front page of Daily Kos is devoted, not to Democrats who are doing good things, but predominantly to Republicans behaving like idiots? Am I being accurate? Here's an ...315 comments 250 Recs
- Maine became the 13th state in the nation to call for a constitutional amendment to overturn the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election ...31 comments 101 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.