I am a formerly moderate democrat who has become alarmed and radicalized by recent political developments. I am relatively new to blogging. I am a veteran of the Vietnam war.
Comments posted: 23 (2455 days since last comment on Thu Sep 04, 2008 at 04:28 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 75
People Following jonboy: 0
jonboy's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by jonboy
- For 104 days, the police have lied and said Mike Brown was killed 35 feet away from Darren Wilson's SUV. It was actually 148 feet. This distance is essential to the defense and how Darren Wilson ...400 comments 508 Recs
- Jazz certainly has its share of quirky. This week, I bring you focus onto two of the most individual and influential artists in all of Post war Jazz, and a third person for some similar reasons. ...85 comments 49 Recs
- The NSA's mass and indiscriminate spying on Brazilians As the headline suggests, the crux of the main article details how the NSA has, for years, systematically tapped into the Brazilian ...232 comments 134 Recs
- Mr. Orwell, your day has arrived. From the front page of Sunday’s NY Times , a story that—despite recent and overwhelming evidence supporting these greater truths—far too many Americans ...290 comments 314 Recs
- Let’s get right into the meat of the massive, still developing, scandal that is the revelation of the size/scope/activity of the American surveillance state. The question that’s on the minds/...492 comments 273 Recs
- It's no surprise in this era of sharpened inequalities of income and wealth that a soaring stock market and doubling of corporate profits have not generated all that many cheers from the average ...105 comments 212 Recs
- This is kinda an interesting story about how the Swiss have had enough and maybe even the EU has had enough when it comes to executive compensation. There is something therapeutic about this story -21 comments 25 Recs
- Presented without commentary… (h/t to Mark Thoma at [http://economistsview.typepad.com Economist’s View], and Yves Smith at [http://www.nakedcapitalism.com Naked Capitalism])357 comments 435 Recs
- That's not something you hear every day, huh? But the colonscopy news, via Sarah Kliff at the Washington Post , is indeed very good, and it's thanks to Obamacare.129 comments 157 Recs
- One of the worst, and ugliest suggestions of the modern-era interpretation of the Second Amendment is that it openly advocates for armed rebellion if you aren't happy with the government. Of ...215 comments 338 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.