Posting History for jts327
|Publix Supermarkets finance ignorance, hate, and bigotry
As a resident of Florida for the last 35 years, I have shopped at and spent much money at Publix Supermarkets. Today I went to Publix to buy a few items and was shocked at what I saw. There ...
|trayvon martin: the opening statement of the defense
I was stuck in a motel room waiting for some car repairs and flicking through the channels when i saw the trial of George Zimmerman. When i began watching the state's attorney had concluded ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by jts327
- Tears well as a tsunami of emotion rises in me threatening to break through my skin and fill the world. All it takes is a song, a word, a memory - and I rumble like an earthquake down where the deep ...312 comments 307 Recs
- Let's begin by being honest. Shaun King is a polarizing figure. He has a very specific point of view when it comes to American police forces and their dealings with African Americans, and he is ...863 comments 435 Recs
- Tyler Kish recalls Pastor Matt Makela's heartless counseling Yesterday we covered Pastor Matt Makela, the anti-gay Michigan ...111 comments 112 Recs
- Being the president of the United States is a larger-than-life job. There have only been so many in the history of the world. It is hard to imagine how busy the job is, how many things a president ...43 comments 48 Recs
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...734 comments 735 Recs
- American Taliban It's the ...188 comments 136 Recs
- I just got done listening to the oral arguments in Obergefell v. Hodges , the Supreme Court case that is expected to decide the issue of whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry (64 comments 79 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- Mike Huckabee has never had the surest grip on reality. A ...95 comments 63 Recs
- Going for the spittle-flecked piece of crap vote. One wonders at how these ...215 comments 165 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.