Below you'll find recent contributions related to judith2007's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|A MUST-READ from Mark Bittman
titled No Justice, No ... Anything . As expect, he starts by writing about food, about talking about food. But as he makes clear, even as he returns to food again and again, the real issues are ...
|2 or more generations of politicians in a family
is certainly a tradition we can well trace back to the Adams family, with the 2nd and 6th Presidents, to the Harrisons, with two presidents separated by a generation, and of course to the Bushes ...
Recommended by judith2007
- Eating healthy and focusing on nutrition can be difficult in urban American for one simple reason: access. I have long lamented that without better access to grocery stores in the downtown ...73 comments 29 Recs
- Yesterday I posted a diary that got nearly no attention. And that's fine, usually. I've got no ego problems with a diary falling off the page with 13 comments. But this time it's not about me. It's ...206 comments 546 Recs
- Yesterday the Fridays news dump brought some BIG news! For a long time now, factory dairy farms have been able to pass themselves off as "organic" through a loophole in the organic standards. The ...333 comments 444 Recs
- Keith Olbermann chooses the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs as the WORST PERSONS IN THE WORLD segment tonight for their non-response to the disasters in South Dakota.233 comments 372 Recs
- Thank you Mr. Olbermann, just thank you.138 comments 306 Recs
- I've just received a draft of the Copenhagen agreement on agriculture from a friend who is there. This is the first I've seen of it, and I've been scouring the internets and bugging a few friends ...18 comments 42 Recs
- I have to admit, I'm very frustrated. I'm frustrated because we have an easy, totally possible solution in sight for reducing emissions and sequestering carbon via agriculture, and it doesn't look ...323 comments 170 Recs
- CHRONIC TONIC posts on Thursdays at 9 EST, it is a place to share stories, advice, and information and to connect with others with chronic health conditions and those who care for them. ...127 comments 41 Recs
- If you're gonna vote in the poll, please read the quote in the body of the diary, it's worth it. Let's get this straight: I believe in Global Warming, ok? I also believe that ...236 comments 15 Recs
- The New York Times published a heartbreaking story last weekend about a young woman who was left paralyzed by a ...17 comments 27 Recs
- No current results.