Live in Virginia Beach, Virginia with my wife Jenny, sons Jacques (10) and Avery (6).
Home Page: http://www.well.com/~julien
Comments posted: 55 (41 days since last comment on Thu Mar 26, 2015 at 09:42 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 1
Total Comment Ratings: 165
People Following julien: 0
julien's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by julien
- Reposted on the anniversary of the assassination of Rev. King. MB This will be a very short diary. It will not contain any links or any scholarly references. It is about a very ...1030 comments 1686 Recs
- The Metro Nashville (TN) Police Department (MNPD) is one of the 40 largest local police departments in the US, according to the 2008 Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies ; in that year,87 comments 460 Recs
- It is impossible for me to begin to write anything about the events of 9-11 without first bowing my head and taking a moment of silence in remembrance of all those who died and the grief which still ...269 comments 601 Recs
- The Koch brothers' Americans for Prosperity should be renamed Americans for Full Employment of Fact Checkers. Yep, another ad, another debunking. This one isn't against a Democrat, but for Rep. ...17 comments 19 Recs
- I am going into my fourth year now of severe financial challenges. My fellow architects and myself, we're at the end of our ropes. There's only so many times you can look for barista jobs, ...202 comments 469 Recs
- My son hates it when I tell people I recently posted nude pictures of myself on the Internet. He doesn't hate it because he's 14 and immediately starts bleeding from both eyeballs at the thought of ...62 comments 315 Recs
- This diary began as a possible commentary to the Hartford Courant. I get disgusted when the pro-war crowd continue their Iraq war lies with the rewriting of history. Now we are now told about ...55 comments 179 Recs
- (Note: This diary is being written after a return from my first week at my new job in Iceland, currently as a contractor until my work and residence permits go through. Everything you read happened ...31 comments 56 Recs
- My father died a week ago. He died quietly, in his sleep, in the home he built, with his family at his side. Just as he wanted. But it is not his death I write about. It is his life. A life made ...33 comments 91 Recs
- Update: E.D Kain Tweeted me to let us know that he has written a follow-up post in Forbes Magazine entitled "210 comments 430 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.