Posting History for justsayjoe
|Served up for your reading entertainment: Eat the Rich
“I won't say the 2004 elections had nothing to do with it. I won't say the hole in the ozone layer has nothing to do with it. I certainly won't claim that being raised by an economist had nothing ...
|Ticket info: Marion, OH this WED! VP Biden! Anyone in Mansfield going?
Hi all! Don't know how else to go about this, so please forgive my informality. Is anyone in the Mansfield area going to Marion to see Vice President Biden on Wednesday?? I have no car, would ...
|Ack! MAJOR Obama weakness in debate
Sorry, it just struck me -- the POTUS is at a SUPREME disadvantage in this debate -- and it just gets clearer and clearer every time Romney smirks. Simply put, Obama won't lie. Moreover, he's ...
|How bad IS it for Romney? (hint: really, really, bad): the REAL enthusiasm gap, in numbers
Earlier today, I wrote a diary about the fact that more that one out of every hundred Americans have contributed to Obama's re-election campaign. To me, that fact alone is staggering. Amazing. ...
|It's the arithmetic, stupid: One out of every hundred Americans contributes to Obama
Hi all! As you (probably haven't) noticed, I write very few diaries. I'm not a policy wonk. I don't consider myself particulary well-informed about politics -- one of the many reasons I'm here. ...
|I've made my choice for SOS
And it's not Richardson, Clinton, or Kerry. In fact, he seems such an obvious choice to me I'm sitting here going "OMG, why ISN'T this guy on the list?" Not that my opinion means a damn thing, ...
|Report from Richmond
Well, my son is suddenly in a whole new world. See, he grew up in Maine (and always went to the polls with me on vote day). Now, in Maine, I never once had to wait more than maybe 15 minutes to vote -
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by justsayjoe
- “To be clear. Barack will support a filibuster of any bill that includes retroactive immunity for telecommunications companies.” - Bill Burton during Dem primaries “Senator Obama ...10 comments 25 Recs
- Not content to want to destroy the profession of teaching by emphasizing union busting charter schools, and after Washington state got its "Race to the Bottom" funding pulled because it wouldn't ...825 comments 355 Recs
- 118 comments 152 Recs
- Mainstream Democratic campaign consultants and pollsters typically tell candidates they should "move to the right" and campaign to the "center" with positions that are "between" the "left" and the "...210 comments 163 Recs
- In case you haven't heard about cattle rancher Cliven Bundy in Nevada, he's the guy who has become the latest anti-gub'mint ...101 comments 81 Recs
- Let me make this very clear. I don't want any misunderstanding of what is happening in Topeka right now. Last night, in a legislative session that extended until 3AM, and might have extended to ...86 comments 128 Recs
- In his Monday NY Times ' OpEd, Paul Krugman references French economist Thomas Piketty's "watershed" book, “Capital in the Twenty-First Century,” calling it "the most important economics book of ...75 comments 240 Recs
- cross-posted at annoyedomnivore.wordpress.com In 2012 a USDA advisory board called AC21 (Advisory Committee on 21st Century Agriculture), under the leadership of Tom Vilsack, the current biotech-...10 comments 20 Recs
- President Obama, on Democratic difficulties in midterm elections : President Obama complained Thursday that Democrats “get clobbered” in midterm elections, blaming a “toxic” atmosphere in ...537 comments 386 Recs
- Seriously. I am a long-time denizen. At times I have been very active in posting and commenting. I think my record is 6 posts in one day. At others I may seem to disappear - this is only my 7th ...71 comments 133 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.