I've been lurking for years, but just now became a dkos member. I'll be trying a few comments here and there and see how it goes, and maybe start posting diaries here and there. I am a bleeding heart liberal feminist.
Comments posted: 28 (475 days since last comment on Sat Feb 08, 2014 at 01:46 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 0
People Following kbeagle: 1
kbeagle's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by kbeagle
- Last Thursday (May 7) here at Daily Kos, I published the first public disclosure of a shocking collapse of the state's voter registration system here in North Carolina under Republican Gov. Pat ...143 comments 389 Recs
- Lennon Lacy was a 17 year old African American high school student whose body was found hanging from a children’s swing set in a largely white mobile home park in rural North Carolina less than ...190 comments 373 Recs
- Gubernatorial candidate Mark Schauer (D. MI) has been fixated on getting the base out to the polls to help him defeat Tea Party Governor Rick Snyder (R. MI): http://www.freep.com/story/news/...19 comments 127 Recs
- It is going to be a beautiful fall day in North Carolina, a terrific day to go out and vote. Kay Hagan is up by 4 % in the last two polls (Likely Voter) and is leading by 7 with registered voters. ...45 comments 96 Recs
- Whoever you are, I must thank you from the bottom of my heart for leaving your overweight young Blue Tick Coon Hound running down the highway after you threw her out.214 comments 577 Recs
- I'm sick and tired of know-nothings talking about pregnancy and childbirth. Even today, a medical abortion is 14x safer than delivering a baby. That is to say, a woman is 14 times more likely to ...68 comments 66 Recs
- Gravity (USA, 2013) The storyline, as summarized ...82 comments 46 Recs
- If you're a Paul Simon fan, you're going to like this offer from Senator Al Franken's (D. MN) re-election campaign:2 comments 5 Recs
- Over the past two Saturdays, I've shared with Kossacks our ongoing battle with a corrupt, Tea Party Watauga County Board of Elections. You can read my two past diaries here ...68 comments 243 Recs
- More than 70 years ago, Rosanell Eaton of Franklin County, North Carolina, braved intimidation by the Ku Klux Klan and the racist "literacy tests" to register and vote at a time when Jim Crow laws ...61 comments 257 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.