People kdnla is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by kdnla
- This is my very first diary. I have lurked for a couple of years, felt impelled to comment a couple of times. The diary about Blue Buffalo has inspired me to give this a try. Our story begins with ...124 comments 138 Recs
- So, chalk one up for justice this morning. Nancy Gordeuk has been fired after her ignorant, racist remarks and way less than sincere "the devil made me do it" apology. More below the fold.94 comments 133 Recs
- "Dead malls," "traffic sewers," "parking deserts." These terms are now common among civic planners. They also have a common origin: suburbia. These are not the usual terms used in public health ...167 comments 242 Recs
- [Diarist’s Note: Gaius Publius has provided written authorization to the diarist to reproduce their posts in their entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos community.] Here’s a reality-based ...333 comments 202 Recs
- A couple of years ago, I spent many hours with Bernie Sanders interviewing him for Playboy magazine (the interview was published in October 2013). I've just received permission to post unpublished ...171 comments 201 Recs
- "Don't walk away, just listen to me. Talk to me." A protester in West Baltimore confronted Geraldo Rivera last night before he went to his live shot for Fox News. He went OFF on Geraldo, asking ...265 comments 492 Recs
- That was the first offensive thing my boss said to me today. It was not the last. We were building a lawn irrigation system for a large house with a small yard in downtown Chicago. Everything was ...148 comments 217 Recs
- Rekia Boyd On Monday, Judge Dennis Porter made a decision that shocked lovers of justice across the nation. Presiding over the case against Chicago Police Officer Dante Servin, who shot and killed ...90 comments 119 Recs
- Ervin Edwards, arrested for sagging pants, dead in his cell after being Tasered to death On November 26, 2013, 38-year-old Ervin Edwards, partially deaf and mentally ill,344 comments 272 Recs
- Bertrand Olotara is a cook for the UK based (WTF?!) Compass Group, the contractor that rakes in billions in profits and yet does not pay its American workers a living wage. Every day, I serve food ...200 comments 330 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.