Posting History for kindofblue
|May Day: Socialists of America, Unite!
I was asked to post this here, in case there are any socialists lurking in these parts. This is an attempt for socialists to put aside the sectarianism that has for too long divided the left, and to ...
|Keep Public Science Public - Kill H.R. 3699
Support the campaign to kill HR 3699 by sharing it on facebook and twitter . Carolyn ...
|In which MT Supreme Court Smacks Down Big Oil Shills and Useful Idiots
The topic of Montana's election financing ruling yesterday has already been diaried - but I spent last night reading the decision and wanted to share some thoughts Cross-posted to my blog ...
|Romney: Corporations are the 99%
Fresh off his treading water performance in Iowa, Mitt Romney was at a New Hampshire town hall today, where an Occupy Boston activist was able to ask ...
|Dec. 5 - OWS to Newt Gingrich: "You take a bath"
Republican Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich told Occupy Wall Street protesters, "go get a job, right after you take a bath."
|OWS Demonstrates @ Obama Fundraisers - Nov. 30, NYC
Today, November 30, President Barack Obama is coming to New York City for what is, I believe, the first time since Occupy Wall Street began. And why is the president visiting? To speak at the UN? ...
|A call to occupy political fundraisers
The first two months of Occupy Wall Street were glorious, culminating in an incredible day on #N17. What started as just a hundred people camped in a non-descript square ended up in hundreds of ...
|What the NYPD really thinks about OWS
This morning I read a piece in Mother Jones entitled What the NYPD really thinks about Occupy Wall Street . The author ...
|Occupy the Mall - The March of the 99%
I would like to announce #occupythemall, a nascent grassroots/netroots movement to organize and mobilize our nationwide protests towards an enormous march on the National Mall. With proper ...
|Why do we protest?
After being arrested with 740 others for taking the Brooklyn Bridge I was asked by a relative to clarify what our protest is about. Here is what I came up with: We protest the growing inequality ...
|Day 15 - Occupy Wall St - Who says our message isn't getting through?
Something changed yesterday. We are bigger now, not only in numbers, but in presence and diversity. We are of all backgrounds, ages, colors - we are the 99% and we will no longer tolerate the ...
|Obama channels Matt Santos, 'class warrior' a 'badge of honor'
One of the most frustrating things about being a liberal is watching Democrats constantly let the Republicans frame the terms of the debate. The Republican strategy of using language to ...
|Help me with my first NYC election
Tomorrow, Sept. 15, is the primary for local elections in New York City. I have lived in NYC for three years now, and this will be my first time voting in a NYC municipal election. According to ...
|March for the Public Option - September 13th
Robert Reich has called for a 'march on Washington' in support of the public option on September 13th. This will be the day after ...
|Cindy McCain doesn't understand Roe v. Wade
According to Marc Ambinder , the following exchange occurred between Katie Couric and Cindy McCain KATIE COURIC:
|Palin being tutored on foreign policy by Bush staffers
(Again, apologies if this has already been mentioned. I couldn't find it after a quick search.) Where has Sarah Palin been for the last five days? We all know she hasn't been granting interviews -
|Sarah Palin was a director for Ted Stevens 527
I haven't seen this story mentioned yet. Apologies if it has already been diaried - this place has been very busy lately. Sarah Palin claims that she "took on the corrupt politicians of her own ...
|Sarah Palin, the bridge to nowhere, and another 'maverick' myth
Today, we are being told that McCain chose another 'maverick' - someone who would speak out about waste, pet projects and earmarks. McCain's campaign claims: "She put a stop to the 'bridge to ...
|Clinton this, Clinton that... move on!
Everyone around here seems to talk about the need for party unity. That is why Hillary Clinton should have dropped out, after all. Yet, here we are, our candidate has won the presidential ...
|The myth that Clinton is the stronger general election candidate
We are now beginning to hear it over and over. The desperate Clinton camp, clinging to any reason to stay in the race, has been repeatedly claiming that their candidate is much stronger in the ...
|Demographic regression analysis - Pennsylvania vs. Ohio
The conventional wisdom is that Ohio is the best reference point for understanding Pennsylvania. In this diary I use this assumption to analyze the Pennsylvania primary in terms of what Ohio told ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by kindofblue
- What is it about the third rail that our politicians just don't get. From the New York Times:36 comments 20 Recs
- Remember all those times a disgraced Republican would be pictured onscreen during a Fox News program, but "accidentally" be identified as a Democrat? Yeah, they found a new way. See if you can ...151 comments 233 Recs
- My nephew John Knefel was arrested yesterday covering the post-Goldman Sachs OWS protest at the Winter Garden atrium in NYC which, like Zuccotti Park, is a public space owned by Brookfield Properties.198 comments 357 Recs
- I was not impressed with the President's interview on 60 minutes on Sunday and I'm going to explain why in this diary. I'll briefly address part 1 about Obama talking about income inequality way too ...395 comments 169 Recs
- A review written by an American expat Business Librarian who holds an MBA degree in marketing and A 2nd Masters degree in Library and information Science who as a business information professional ...279 comments 498 Recs
- Missiles shot from drones are but one of the weapons Americans use to kill children . [T]he London-based Bureau of ...215 comments 200 Recs
- This month's Central Brooklyn Eating Liberally meeting will be Tuesday, Dec. 13th, 7 PM at Kaz an nou in Prospect Heights. Kaz an nou 53 6th Ave, http://kazannou.com This is one of the best ...1 comments 1 Recs
- 77 comments 81 Recs
- Yesterday Paul Krugman wrote a blog piece about how most Washington DC political reporters are totally incompetent, ...184 comments 391 Recs
- Countywide. Bank Of America. Citibank. Bailouts. Profits from secret bailouts . Are the people who are supposed ...199 comments 326 Recs
- No current results.