7469 comments by kismet.
Recommended by kismet
- Well, it's that time again: The N.C. General Assembly (NCGA) meets for a "long session" every other year, when it deals with the majority of bills that have budgetary implications. Our last long ...33 comments 39 Recs
- Shoes we can't afford. There’s an article in Huffington Post – which strives really hard to be feminist without actually affecting any socioeconomic divisions in America – praising photos ...257 comments 141 Recs
- This is the tale of a fiend, a true murdering devil. Not only did he ruthlessly kill Michael "Mike" McClelland, 63, the the Prosecutor of Kaufmann County and his wife Cynthia, 65, but also the ...231 comments 737 Recs
- The equation is increasingly predictable. An African American is killed by police. Controlling the narrative, police release their version of events and state that they had no other alternative ...207 comments 383 Recs
- Note: I originally posted this on my blog and am re-posting it here because I think it's something that people need to know about. As we all know, the grand jury in the case of the Ferguson, ...335 comments 353 Recs
- Follow me on dKos, friend. -- The New York Times posted an article titled, Republicans Try to Balance Immigration Action While Avoiding a ...166 comments 266 Recs
- Lennon Lacy was a 17 year old African American high school student whose body was found hanging from a children’s swing set in a largely white mobile home park in rural North Carolina less than ...190 comments 373 Recs
- For those of us who were young adults in the 1980s, today's War on Women seems quaint. The Bill Cosby meme disaster is so last week, but I am struck by what the trolls are saying about what happened ...204 comments 295 Recs
- The local television news uttered a foreboding refrain. "When we return, some sad news about a local college football player." At 13, I hadn't experienced much loss. All of my heroes were ...7 comments 54 Recs
- It all started with a Constitution that allowed slavery to continue unmolested in the Southern states, only limiting the importation of additional slaves after 1808. In addition to requiring the ...296 comments 425 Recs
- No current results.