Posting History for koolbens
|Partisan Voting Index Calculator
The Cook Partisan Voting Index (Cook PVI, usually just PVI) has become one of the standard measures of assessing a political unit's partisan lean, one often seen in diaries on this website. Though ...
|2012 Michigan Senatorial Primary - Democratic Turnout Up, Republican Down
Note – The numbers for 2012 from the Michigan Secretary of State’s website are unofficial, though they are more complete than the AP’s results and will likely see few changes in the near future.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by koolbens
- It's been six weeks since Virginia held its elections for the state offices of governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, and the state House of Delegates. With the count certified by the ...40 comments 57 Recs
- Rep. Steve Stockman at the 2013 Liberty Political Action Conference With the Texas filing deadline fast approaching, it looked like Republican Sen. John Cornyn ...72 comments 70 Recs
- Now U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) is not particularly popular around here. I find she's gotten a lot of flack, even if she's never at the top of the leftist activist's shit-list as I call it. ...56 comments 34 Recs
- One frequently heard refrain around the liberal blogosphere is “[fill in the blank with name of Democratic congressperson who voted the wrong way on the important legislation of the day] is a bad ...199 comments 65 Recs
- Former Independent Governor Angus King of Maine has decided to run for the US Senate now that Olympia Snowe is retiring. There has been much talk of where he stands on the issues, and which party ...68 comments 59 Recs
- This is the second part to the highly popular legislative redistricting analysis. District 29: Centered in some of the western exurbs. This is one of the most Republican districts in the state. ...28 comments 10 Recs
- Jose and Paul Babeu Uh, wow : Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu — who became the face of Arizona border security nationally after he started stridently ...249 comments 76 Recs
- Sen. Scott Brown. Political genius. ( DonkeyHotey ) Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) has inexplicably sided with the hard-line extremists in his party over birth control and all sorts of other medical care.102 comments 97 Recs
- Former Congressman Alan Grayson has [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/01/27/1059124/-I-Forgot-to-Mention-the-Hit-Man a diary up on the rec list now] asking you to support Dennis Kucinich. This ...99 comments 101 Recs
- Mitt Romney is resurgent! (Unless he's not.) Even if he's not, though, the schedule favors Mitt Romney. ...82 comments 37 Recs
- No current results.