|Central Valley Kossacks
Central Valley (California) readers of Daily Kos. A forum for DK readers from Redding to Bakersfield to get to know each other virtually and in the real world.
|The Grieving Room
The Grieving Room is a Monday evening series for those who are experiencing grief or loss.
This group is for discussion of resources and advice to help unemployed folks survive with dignity and find another livelihood, whether it's a traditional job or some other way to survive.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by laurustina
- I was in an abusive relationship 23 years ago. He was a monster. When I finally got away from him I didn't date again for 17 years because I couldn't figure out what signs I had missed and didn't ...182 comments 266 Recs
- This is my first diary, I occasionally update my blog, http://parentsoftrans.blogspot.com/ and wanted to share with the daily kos community, since I've found so many great writers here, it's ...112 comments 39 Recs
- I received an email in my inbox last night. It was from my daughter's high school principal. It read: It is with a heavy heart I send this email. Early Sunday morning, March 29th, we were notified ...42 comments 87 Recs
- Anti-trans* woman uses Michigan civil rights act to sue Planet Fitness for cancelling her membershipOriginally posted at Eclectablog . Earlier this month I wrote about a woman in Midland who had her Planet Fitness membership cancelled because she spent her days in their gym warning anyone who ...140 comments 147 Recs
- It looks like we are heading into a doozy of a 2016 Republican primary season. One of the potential GOP presidential candidates, Rick Santorum, was in South Carolina last weekend, and did he ever ...64 comments 31 Recs
- UVA Honors Student Martese Johnson A popular undergraduate honors student and leader at the University of Virginia, Martese Johnson, was brutally assaulted by law enforcement near the campus very ...177 comments 256 Recs
- I know I am. I think there's enough proof already. They are crazy liars without a heart who cater to the rich and conservatives and play upon people's intolerance, fear of the new, and ignorance ...608 comments 270 Recs
- There is a lively discourse currently going on about the nature of religion as a discussion topic. In particular, there is this pernicious tendency to prevent open critiques of religion in much the ...414 comments 67 Recs
- In the early morning hours of Sunday, December 28, Leelah Alcorn, 17, slipped out of her parents' home in Kings Mill, Ohio (northeast of Cincinnati) and walked to the southbound side of I-71. after ...145 comments 280 Recs
- Adolescence is a wretched place—a charnel house chock full of freshly formed skeletons waiting to be shoved into closets and strange erogenous urgings that spring up at the most inappropriate ...34 comments 89 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.