Below you'll find recent contributions related to lbchn's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by lbchn
- Quite interesting. What will right wingers do now? Pope Francis has called on world leaders to put an end to the "cult of money" and to do more to help the poor, warning that insecurity was rising ...381 comments 376 Recs
- Revelations that IRS civil servants used biased criteria to target conservative groups ...26 comments 22 Recs
- Issa aggressively questioned Holder about the Obama administration's discussions with Labor Secretary nominee Tom Perez, and suggested that there was a violation of the Federal Records Act that the ...170 comments 217 Recs
- Here is Brian Williams on Tuesday's edition of NBC Nightly News:268 comments 409 Recs
- WASHINGTON D.C - House Majority Leader, Eric Cantor (R-VA) revealed today that the first article of impeachment to be brought against Barack Obama will be brought before the House Judiciary ...24 comments 8 Recs
- About 100 people were participating in a Mother's Day Parade in New Orleans when multiple shots rang out at the intersection of Frenchmen and North Villere streets. Police confirm 12 people were ...252 comments 224 Recs
- Photo: Crime Scene “He asked for help. He was yelling for help. He was begging for help. No one came cause the people that were supposes to help him were the ones killing him," said brother ...564 comments 333 Recs
- Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Al Franken added their very strong and very progressive voices to the fight to stop the chained CPI, and any cuts to Social Security, in a summit this week organized by ...67 comments 164 Recs
- The Supreme Court is certainly not without humor these days. In a dissent worthy of the best writings of the late Molly Ivins, Justice Elena Kagan puts the corporatist Roberts Court to ridicule in ...63 comments 211 Recs
- I just received an email from the White House in response to one of the many petitions I've signed against the cuts to Social Security and Medicare in the President's budget. I thought folks might ...320 comments 474 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.