Posting History for leec21
|Voted today in CA
This Wednesday was a big day for me and thousands new immigrants. We went to oath ceremony in LA convention center and become a US citizen. After the ceremony, the county worker told me I need to go ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by leec21
- While diaries are being penned to calculate polling error and sort the wheat from the chaff, a crucial detail is being neglected: votes are still being counted nationwide. In fact, provisional ...34 comments 38 Recs
- Dean Chambers, the man who garnered praise from the right and notoriety on the left for his "Unskewed Polling" site, admitted today that his method was flawed. "Nate Silver was right, and I was ...25 comments 18 Recs
- Or you'll get fired! The Republican/Tea Party wingnuts won majorities in the state House and Senate in 2010. (thanks alot 'stay at home' non-voters). But when thier campaign of jobs, jobs, jobs ...98 comments 279 Recs
- I work at a hotel in Saint Joseph, Michigan, which is a pretty solidly Republican part of the state. Earlier this evening, a woman from Illinois and her daughter checked in. They were here to work ...19 comments 16 Recs
- Comedian Chris Rock has nailed it. White people should be voting to re-elect President Obama because he actually is WHITE. I love his explanation!16 comments 56 Recs
- Saturday night in Bristow, Virginia, President Clinton joined President Obama for an energy-filled rally in front of an estimated 24,000. If you didn't get to catch their speeches live, the video of ...62 comments 124 Recs
- A lot of things have changed at dailykos since I last published a diary. - a black man was elected president - my mom passed away - my son graduated from high school - I was in a near fatal car ...13 comments 38 Recs
- I didn't see this published here so I thought I should share. Google's research director Dr. Peter Norvig (a heavyweight in the computer science and artificial intelligence domain) recently ...3 comments 12 Recs
- My Congressman, Lane Evans, had his office contact my husband to invite us to a cookout in the backyard of one of his staffers. Even though it was 90 miles away, we decided to attend. There were ...41 comments 107 Recs
- - Holding a campaign rally disguised as a "Relief Rally" in the swing state of Ohio was the first red flag of ineffectiveness. - Desperately running out to buy $5,000 worth of goods just for a photo ...13 comments 13 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.