Below you'll find recent contributions related to lighttheway's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Bernie Sanders for Our President: Contribution Match (with new morning match!)
The day has finally arrived! Bernie Sanders has announced that he's running for president, to save the country and the Democratic party. He's a brave man with a big heart, a sharp mind and ...
Recommended by lighttheway
- Over at Rolling Stone Magazine’s website, Matt Taibbi has just posted his feature story which will appear in the January 17th issue of the publication. Personally, due to the sheer power of both ...395 comments 559 Recs
- We are seeing a measurable fracture, a two-part breakage to the Republican Party. This results from infiltration of the GOP based on contributions from the same families and sources of money that ...425 comments 417 Recs
- I had no idea that when Fox News calls Dick Morris a "former Clinton aide", they mean the former president's one time re-election campaign manager who happened to be fired for soliciting a $200/hr ...74 comments 47 Recs
- You give us those nice bright colors You give us the greens of summers Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah! - Paul Simon She was named for the song. It would have ...185 comments 365 Recs
- 56 days! That's right! Only 56 days of screaming as we finish crossing the fiscal street. Having stepped off the fiscal curb at 2:00 o'clock in the morning (by Senate reckoning) and at 9:00pm the ...299 comments 392 Recs
- Badabing, passed away on December 3rd, 2012, and when I heard the news of her passing, I couldn’t believe she was gone. That fiery voice, who railed against economic injustice, the growing gap ...234 comments 728 Recs
- Not the kind of people who help people. New Jersey Gov. Chris ...159 comments 172 Recs
- The Republican civil wars just get better and better. After the house's inexcusable refusal to vote on relief for Sandy victims, this is what Gov. Christie's Twitter feed looks like: Governor ...247 comments 305 Recs
- Misterwade is first to report that House Likely to Vote on Senate Bill. CNN reports that the House Republican leadership has decided to let the vote on the Senate bill to resolve the "fiscal cliff" ...219 comments 66 Recs
- Crossposted from Hillbilly Report. With the "fiscal cliff" deal that was reached and passed by the Senate many are claiming both victory and doom and gloom. While I definitely think that we could ...6 comments 6 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.