Below you'll find recent contributions related to litigatormom's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Christie Tweets his Innocence
Talk about turning some damning news into a ray of sunshine. Several of them, if you count the number of frenetic Tweets. First the crux of the "bad news" for Chris Christie announced today ... ...
|Christie ally pleads guilty in bridge scandal, others indicted
Gov. Chris Christie's high-school buddy and former Port ...
|Wildstein has just stated in open court that the GWB closure was revenge for not endorsing Christie
TPM has someone in the courthouse in Newark relaying the events. Link if you want the news straight from them. The headline item: David Wildstein is pleading guilty to and factual claims he is ...
|Times: Wildstein, Baroni and Kelly to be Indicted Today in GWB Scandal
The NY Times is [reporting http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/02/nyregion/christie-ally-expected-to-plead-guilty-in-george-washington-bridge-lane-closing-case.html?_r=0] that three figures in the George ...
|Uh-oh. Christie's Buddy to Plead Guilty in Bridge-Gate
The New York Times reports that David Wildstein, Chris Christie's high-school buddy and political appointee, is scheduled to plead guilty to ordering the closing of three lanes on to the George ...
|Wildstein to Plead GUILTY today on Bridgegate! Ding Dong !!!...
It has been announced that David Wildstein of Bridgegate Fame is set to plead guilty today in a supposed plea deal. From Bloomberg Business: David Wildstein, a former ally of New Jersey Governor ...
|Is It "Bridge-mas" Yet? Wildstein pleading guilty!!
Sorry for just the link but it's worth it! http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/report-david-wildstein-plead-guilty-...
| Governor Christie in Hot Water Over Underfunded Pension Payments
Governor Chris Christie is under fire for reneging on his 2011 pension legislation that would bring the much underfunded system back above the line.
|Scott Walker and Chris Christie show off the GOP's job-creation chops
Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) Republicans have been itching to show how much better ...
|Christiegate: Christie Funnelled Lucrative Contract to Brother's Firm
(illustration by DonkeyHotey) From International Business Times : As one of its first moves in its state takeover of financially strapped Atlantic City, Chris Christie’s administration has ...
Recommended by litigatormom
- For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...581 comments 762 Recs
- After chasing down a story on the Koch Brothers Americans for Prosperity and posting a diary , I checked my KosMail. Ericlewis0 ...194 comments 535 Recs
- So here we go again. Who are you going to believe? On one side we have the indignant Christie and on the other we have a mayor who kept written notes of contemporaneous events. For me it is all ...46 comments 111 Recs
- H/t [Up. http://www.msnbc.com/up/watch/mike-duhaimes-role-during-christie-scandal-231344707989] It's November 11, 2013. Chris Christie had just been re-elected Governor. Two men meet at "Rockin' ...30 comments 50 Recs
- A bit of a mystery here: The presidential seal has just been placed at the podium where Press Secretary Jay Carney normally delivers his daily press briefing, indicating the president will address ...71 comments 18 Recs
- Mark J. Magyar, of NJ Spotlight, provides with an long and salacious reports of how ...104 comments 126 Recs
- ...103 comments 74 Recs
- So Fox News "serious" news person Brit Hume talked this last Sunday on his let's-call-it "news" network that for President Obama and Attorney General Eric ...238 comments 411 Recs
- Update: Please see big second update from WNYC - I'm changing title, to at least Nancy Solomon of NJ NPR asks "Interviews show Christie's Staff working frantically to throw reporter's off scent - ...76 comments 159 Recs
- This latest revelation by David Voreacos, Elise Young, Terence Dopp, appears to be a potential bombshell. Entitled, ...84 comments 172 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.