Posting History for lizzibetts
|Nagin Verdict coming in
My first diary! It'll be short, with updates if I can figure out how to do them... Just wanted to post that the jury has reached a verdict in the Nagin bribery trial in New Orleans. Currently ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by lizzibetts
- President Obama has zero fucks to give - trolling the wingnuts at every turn and relishing every moment. Yesterday was a twofer: stomping on Walker, hurting his fee-fees in the process, and then ...225 comments 423 Recs
- This morning, my husband mentioned that he'd heard a discussion that included some conjecture on the possibility that Netanyahu's diatribe against a nuclear nonproliferation deal with Iran might ...683 comments 871 Recs
- I am constantly reminded of the uncertainty and vulnerability of my adult students each week when I am invariably asked the question, “Will you be here next week?”20 comments 163 Recs
- Let's repost the table from the other day: 20 µg/m³ : WHO 24-hour safety limit. Beyond this point, the overall mortality rate statistically increases (it pushes people who are on the edge over) ...247 comments 432 Recs
- Picture a place that you visit regularly. Now imagine that every day you show up, it has plunged downwards 90 centimeters, about three feet. Every day for weeks on end, each plunge associated with ...231 comments 462 Recs
- What a difference 15 kilometers can make. For example, 15 kilometers once nearly led to war between Iceland and the United Kingdom. Known as the first "Cod War", it began with the UK's heavy ...229 comments 469 Recs
- This morning, a Front Page writer on this blog posted the following comment. I am not linking it nor providing the name of the commenter, if you want to know, go look it up. If ive ever met any ...1038 comments 436 Recs
- This will be short, and I will update it soon. The research airplane TF-SIF has sighted four sigkatlar over Bárðarbunga, the characteristic depression in the ice sheet caused by the extensive melt ...234 comments 486 Recs
- Is this the ultimate gun-fail? Charles Vacca was a shooting instructor in Nevada who was teaching a 9 year-old girl on vacation from New Jersey how to shoot an UZI.... yeah, an UZI. For those of ...796 comments 248 Recs
- And also, Hodor Whut. We believe—wait, I thought, fast food joints? Eh, don't you guys think that ... they're like of the devil, or something? That's what ... liberals ... you ...381 comments 136 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.