Posting History for ltsply2
|Remembering Denver 2008: Coffee and the Unseen Bean
Some of you may be familiar with Kickstarter , a sort of crowd-sourced venture capital site. I've supported some of the projects. It feels good to help small businesses especially because a lot of ...
|Sarah Palin's Alaska
I wanted to take this opportunity (perhaps late) to encourage everyone to write to the Discovery Networks about their decision to develop "Sarah Palin's Alaska". (Reportedly for ...
|Help Our Nation's Emerging Scientists
OK, so an hour before Pennsylvania polls close might not be the best time to post this, but it is important to me and every person helps. I am a post-doc. I received my degree in Genetics in 2006 ...
|Illinois Feb. 5th primary official
Cross-posted from PrairieStateBlue . Please join us for your Illinois politics blogging. Illinois has ...
|A Son's Frustration: A sequel to "A Father's Anguish"
A sequel to Carnacki's " A Father's Anguish " Released ...
|Tonight in Chicago: Protest the Iraq War
Via So-Called Austin Mayor . Sorry this is late. Please attend if you can. We're hoping for first-hand stories or photos. Stop in ...
|Phil Hare (IL-17) Defies Rahm Emanuel: Gets Better Known
Crossposted from PrairieStateBlue Freshman Illinois Representitive Phil Hare (IL-17) has once again defied fellow Illinois Rep. and ...
|IL-11: Weller on "The Rumor"||ltsply2||10/20/2006||16||3||-||4|
|Dennis Hastert Calls for His Own Resignation||ltsply2||10/10/2006||15||7||-||-|
|Obama and Durbin Speak Against Pro-Torture Bill||ltsply2||09/28/2006||18||12||-||-|
|Why is Dennis Hastert Afraid of this Pic?||ltsply2||09/11/2006||5||16||1||1|
|What will it take?||ltsply2||08/21/2006||13||6||-||3|
|Obama will support Lamont||ltsply2||08/09/2006||21||12||-||78|
|Three Republicans Change Their Vote on Stem Cells||ltsply2||07/19/2006||19||2||-||-|
|Democrats help Republicans pass sham ethics reform||ltsply2||05/03/2006||3||-||1||-|
|IL Impeachment Resolution: 25% of IL Dem Reps Co-Sponsoring||ltsply2||04/25/2006||17||20||1||9|
|Illinois Congressman Lane Evans (IL-17 Dem) to retire||ltsply2||03/28/2006||15||10||-||80|
|Cheney Stumps for Roskam in IL-6||ltsply2||03/14/2006||4||4||1||-|
|Discussion with Melissa Bean's Progressive Challenger||ltsply2||03/05/2006||29||1||-||16|
|McCain picks a fight with Obama||ltsply2||02/06/2006||40||27||4||21|
|Harkin and Obama on Alito filibuster||ltsply2||01/27/2006||39||15||-||9|
|John Laesch (IL-14) is taking questions - Reminder||ltsply2||01/22/2006||-||-||-||-|
|John Laesch (IL-14) is taking questions||ltsply2||01/20/2006||1||1||-||-|
|Final Illinois Congressional Candidates||ltsply2||12/20/2005||5||3||-||-|
|Oppose the Reauthorization of the Patriot Act||ltsply2||12/08/2005||4||4||-||-|
|Obama on Iraq||ltsply2||11/23/2005||6||4||1||3|
|Obama on voting reform||ltsply2||11/09/2005||7||11||2||-|
|Impact of the Electoral College on the 2004 Presidential Election Campaign||ltsply2||11/02/2005||9||4||-||-|
|Obama on Roberts and Advocacy Groups||ltsply2||09/23/2005||209||11||3||67|
|Polling Blagojevich (IL)||ltsply2||09/20/2005||3||-||-||-|
|Melissa Bean (D-IL) on her CAFTA "Yea" Vote||ltsply2||07/29/2005||26||4||-||-|
|Union of Concerned Scientists on Bush Budget||ltsply2||02/22/2005||-||5||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by ltsply2
- courtesy of this post at 538.com by Ben Casselman According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. attorneys prosecuted 162,000 federal cases in 2010, the most recent year for which we have data.89 comments 184 Recs
- See the brutal injuries inflicted on Darren Wilson who feared for his life. Clearly he had reason to believe his life was in danger. EDIT: Dem Beans in the comments notes that the redness on ...130 comments 112 Recs
- Like thousands of people across the country and all over the world, I've been obsessed with the case against Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Mike Brown for the past 108 days. Two ...269 comments 226 Recs
- Sources from the Brown family say that they have been told that there was no indictment. Sources from the Wilson camp say that he is free and clear.35 comments 15 Recs
- No Justice - no peace. RIP. Mike Brown. Another travesty. No surprise here.525 comments 442 Recs
- I remember six years ago, the exhilaration and excitement evoked by the election of Barack Obama. Do you? And do you also remember how unwelcome were the few observers and commentators who tried to ...181 comments 311 Recs
- It is time to shine a light on the strategies used by Democrats, and on the Democratic infrastructure that uses those strategies.402 comments 555 Recs
- Well, The Hill is reporting that concerns with turnout are finally dawning in the minds of the Party establishment. Just like the waning weeks of 2010. Brilliant. A Gallup poll last week found ...418 comments 182 Recs
- Here we go again. Lisa Mahone, her two children, and her boyfriend Jamal Jones were rushing to a Chicago hospital to see her mother after receiving word from hospital officials that her mother was ...326 comments 315 Recs
- Originally posted at Eclectablog . My follow-up post to this story can be found HERE . This story is beyond disgusting. The Michigan Republican Party has mailed out a hit piece on John Fisher the ...171 comments 420 Recs
- Anthropology (281)
- Black Kos (3711)
- Chicago (2994)
- Evolution (2115)
- Framing (9167)
- Genealogy (661)
- Genealogy and Family History Community (251)
- George Lakoff (637)
- Illinois (4614)
- Income Inequality (4931)
- Massachusetts (4378)
- Michigan (10255)
- Netroots (1877)
- Overton Window (296)
- Progressive Policy Zone (33)
- Rockridge Institute (58)
- science research (7)
- semiotics (17)
- SEO (32)
- Sociology (374)