|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by luddite314
- Today I received what in education should be the ultimate compliment: my classes scored higher on the district exam than other classes in the same grade at our school. It genuinely made me feel so ...63 comments 63 Recs
- I've been wondering for the past year about the interactions between climate change and peak oil. They're twin problems, rooted in our dependence upon fossil fuels (and oil in particular). But there'134 comments 68 Recs
- Now! By popular demand! With more links to economists who DID predict how deep the recession would be, and who DID publicly say that the stimulus was not going to be enough. Amazingly, no ...124 comments 28 Recs
- Newt called me last night. Maybe he's called you, too? If not, I'll bet he will. Apparently, he's actually running for president. Though this may be just another of his scams. Anyway: when Newt ...72 comments 67 Recs
- Marvin, who I've written about earlier, is back in jail. He was part of a chainsnatch robbery and even though ...48 comments 101 Recs
- Hey Kos and fellow Kossacks, we still have time to organize a special Netroots Nation / Daily Kos Republican "Anybody but Romney" Debate . It looks like the Republicans are looking ...5 comments 6 Recs
- As a disabled vet, I have never had much disposable income; nevertheless, I used to be able to hire someone to help me around the house. That was before my cost of living got too high.12 comments 63 Recs
- I'll be honest. I never read Naomi Klein's 'Shock Doctrine', and I have been pretty skeptical about her actual sophistication when it comes to the ability to debate economics. I only heard of the '...5 comments 5 Recs
- 1. Which major political party was against Social Security? 2. Which party was against Medicare? 3. Which party was against the minimum wage? 4. Which party was against the 40 hour work week? 5. ...156 comments 464 Recs
- The stories always make their way around, this time of year. Needles in chocolate bars. Razor blades in apples. Poison. Tainted candy . The stories are spread by parents, by church leaders,148 comments 383 Recs
- No current results.