|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by ludlow
- After the tragic attack in Paris, freedom of speech seems more precious than ever. How anyone could become so twisted as to ...82 comments 67 Recs
- If you watch only one thing today, watch this. Short version: The GOP is a staggering corpse that is fading into irrelevance and the real future is in the fight between pro-corporate Democrats and ...307 comments 640 Recs
- Registered nurses from coast to coast are stepping up the challenge to the controversial Keystone XL pipeline with a demand that Secretary of State John Kerry provide proof that Keystone will not ...7 comments 29 Recs
- With the magnificent expanse of the Golden Gate Bridge as backdrop and pathway, [http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/keystone-xl-protest-nurses-california_n_3473140.html?utm_hp_ref=green ...6 comments 30 Recs
- Nurses and environmental activists from across the U.S. are joining hands this week to step up the message that there is still time to stop the Keystone XL Pipeline before it stops all of us. Join ...10 comments 23 Recs
- As I watched the Senate hearing yesterday I thought I heard Senator McCain admit that he was responsible in part for the deaths in Benghazi. I then awaited the MSM to pick up on it and question him.46 comments 252 Recs
- “We have to have an economy – a real economy. What do we have now? We want our jobs back. We want our pensions. We want our healthcare. We want to raise standards for everyone in America. We ...8 comments 17 Recs
- Yesterday the United Nations moved to complete the promise of November 29, 1947 . My friend, Rabbi Hillel Levine, brought this message home in a letter to a Palestinian-American friend. I share it ...5 comments 4 Recs
- It would be easy for voters, sick of the auction of California politics to the biggest spenders, to be tempted by the misleading advertising for Proposition 32. But all the ads for 32 ought to come ...7 comments 11 Recs
- California may not see much action in the Presidential race this fall, but there are some critical issues on the state ballot, expecially Propositions 32 and 30. Nation political columnist John ...26 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.